PDA

View Full Version : Insert appropriate phrase here...

jojo2324
03-26-2004, 10:00 PM
"I love it when SO "helps" by..."

Putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher. When it's full of clean dishes.

Putting DS's shoes on. The wrong feet.

Changing DD's cloth diaper - and forgets the cover.

Sooooo close! But the thought is there, so I am happy nonetheless. :)

mamahill
03-26-2004, 10:28 PM
...getting Ainsleigh dressed. In an unmatching too-small outfit.

...letting me sleep in. But then tromps around like an elephant chasing a squealing Ainsleigh.

...unloads the dishwasher. But it wasn't clean yet.

Oh well, they're cute nevertheless...

redhookmom
03-26-2004, 10:31 PM
Can I play?

Gets the kids dressed for the day. DD in Pj's and DS in summer clothes.

Gives the kids a bath. Trashes the bathroom.

bluej
03-26-2004, 11:38 PM
...calls from the grocery store to see what I need and then forgets to get half the items I asked for.

...says he'll pick up child from activity and then calls 2 minutes prior to pick up time to say he can't be there in time (like I can be there in time now w/ two minutes notice?).

momathome
03-26-2004, 11:40 PM
giving the girls a bath, but then pretends not to know where the pj's are kept - even though they have been in the same drawer for 3 years!
-Lauren

JLiebCamm
03-27-2004, 12:59 AM
Washes the dishes...and forgets that the outsides of pots and pans can be dirty too.

Does the laundry...and neglects to adjust the settings from the previous load (hot, small, delicate) to the new load (bright colors shoved until the lid barely closes).

Sorts my socks...but doesn't realize that just because they're the same color does not mean they're a pair.

aguinn
03-27-2004, 12:22 PM
cleaning out the litter box. and then leaving the old litter in a bag in the laundry room instead of putting it out in the trash.

making pasta with meat sauce. but leaving the meat in huge chunks that i need a knife to get through.

;)amy
proud momma to aidan

jubilee
03-29-2004, 03:09 AM
I love it when DH "helps" by saying that he'll do the dishes since I worked so hard making dinner... but he "forgets" to do them and I have to do them the next day after all the food has dried on.

I love it when DS "helps" by emptying the Diaper Genie into the trash, but forgets to put the trash lid on and the kitchen ends up stinking. (And while I am moaning- I hate that Diaper Genies don't stop the stink!!)

sntm
03-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Gets Jack dressed in the morning in the outfit I laid out. But, since I didn't lay out socks, assumes Jack is going to daycare barefoot.

Take Jack on a walk so I can have some private time. To vacuum. :+
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

mattiew
03-29-2004, 05:19 PM
This is HYSTERICAL - thanks for the laughs!!!!!!! Nice to hear my DH isn't the only annoying one : )

Carrie

deborah_r
03-29-2004, 05:23 PM
Puts stuff away, when I am not done with it yet!!!! Drives me CRAZY!!!!

starrynight
04-03-2004, 12:43 PM
...takes his plate off the table while done eating just to leave it on the counter next to the dishwasher.

.....says I will get up with the kids, but really means he will bring all the kids into my bed when they wake up. So yeah I didn't 'get up with the kids' but they sure as heck woke me up!

.....says he will take the kids out so I can mop the floors or clean in peace.

etwahl
04-03-2004, 01:02 PM
- after shopping, dh puts all the stuff away...unfortunately most of the time he's forgotten where he's put it and we end up buying it again because it's never to be found (he always blames it on the bagger, saying they must not have given it to us, OR we didn't REALLY buy it...)

- folding the laundry when it comes out of the dryer, only his folding techniques cause more wrinkles than if he'd just left it in the dryer :)

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

lizajane
04-03-2004, 10:19 PM
points out a stain he got on his shirt before putting it in the laundry basket, because i am clearly the maid and the only person in this house who will EVER wash clothes. and doesn't even say PLEASE will you get out this stain for me. or THANKS for doing the laundry all the time and btw, will you help me with this stain?

jojo2324
04-03-2004, 10:58 PM
STILL has trouble just popping his dish into the dishwasher, even though I've asked nicely. THEN, if he sees that *I* leave a dish in the sink, well, then it's fair game! No need to rinse his! Let alone his AND mine...and put them in the dishwasher!!!