PDA

View Full Version : Two bad haircuts in a row!

Vajrastorm
03-31-2004, 04:38 PM
I could cry. I have mushroom head. My stylist moved. The person she recommended did a losuy job. So I tried another person at the same salon. The cut isnt bad like the first (the first was uneven) but it isn't ME at all.

Little sleep, screeching baby, and bad hair. Today is fun. :(

Jeanne
03-31-2004, 05:25 PM
I feel your pain! I've been having bad hair issues for just over a year now. Not even a change in salons has made it better! Sleep always helps!

juliekost
03-31-2004, 05:30 PM
((BIG HUG)) We have all been there. I am curently growing out a really bad dye job...and I knew the hair dresser for over 10 years!!

I think it is really hard when your busy with kids and look foward to a little me time at the salon only to get a hair cut that isn't what you wanted!

Julie K.
Jake 11/9/98
Jordyn 12/31/02

cinrein
03-31-2004, 05:56 PM
I'm so sorry. I know how lousy it is to look forward to a haircut and come home feeling less than "beautified".

Have you tried wetting it and restyling it yourself? Sometimes that helps my hair.

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

papal
03-31-2004, 06:17 PM
Oh Andrie!! So sorry!!! I hate when that happens.. sending you GROW HAIR GROW vibes!!!

khakismom
03-31-2004, 06:49 PM
Sweetie, I feel your pain. Many times I have come home and actually entertained the idea of shaving my head and starting over. Thankfully, I never went thru with it.

Can you go back and ask for someone else to fix it? I've had to do that (and it's always been free). I know it ends up shorter, but I've usually liked it better.

I hope your day gets way better!! :)

Vajrastorm
03-31-2004, 08:39 PM
Ah, nothing like a littlr perspective to kick your butt.

I still hate my hair, but it doesn't seem very important since my baby girl grabbed a chicken nugget off my plate (I didn't know it was hot, AND she was lightening quick. If I'd known it was hot she wouldn't have been within grabbing distance)

Not sure if it will turn into a 2nd degree burn. She's been sleeping ever since I got through with the 2o min. of cold water. Thankfully the area is small, but it is on her thumb and the base between thumb and pointer finger.

Should I be worried about the sleeping? I don't think shock is a concern. She usually never sleeps longer than 30 min and its been 1 hour and 40 minutes.

I feel like such an idiot.

twinmama
03-31-2004, 11:28 PM
I feel your pain. I've been searching for a good hairstylist for so long that I finally got fed up and cut it myself. BAD IDEA! (I'm a sleep deprived mom of twins who wouldn't know a stylish hair cut if it came up and bit me on the butt!! How on earth did I ever think cutting my own hair would be a smart idea?!?!) The only good thing about it is that it was free!

-Lisa

s_gosney
04-01-2004, 12:30 AM
oh Andrie, I'm sorry today was so bad for you. I hope your baby's hand is okay too. My DD (just a few weeks younger than yours) is also into the really grabby phase. It makes doing things SO hard when they still want to be held a lot and try to grab everything in sight too.
I really hope that tomorrow is a better day for you. Take some time for yourself...you deserve it!