PDA

View Full Version : Suspicious....

jojo2324
05-07-2004, 10:23 AM
So, I got the Gymboree COF email. I opened it, took a gander at the girl lines, then left it in my inbox. Next time I hopped on the computer, the COF email was gone.

Hmmm.

Found it in the trash folder, so moved it back to the inbox.

Now it's gone again. Even from the trash folder.

Hmmm.

Think my DH is somehow involved, even though I specifically asked him to not delete it. It just seems a bit...odd that other emails have been deleted and sent to the trash folder, but the Gymbo email is the only email GONE from the trash folder. Would take some very deliberate clicking for that to be the case.

DH swears he a) didn't hear me ask him to leave the Gymbo email alone, and b) he didn't do it. Unless *Gannon* did it...

I don't think he did it with any intent, but it sure does seem suspicious. I mean, why not delete ALL of the trash emails, instead of just one very tempting one??

No problem, I told him I was definitely going shopping now, and at full price. Pthhhhb!! :P

brubeck
05-07-2004, 10:36 AM
Joanne I do agree that seems awfully suspicious. Just like my DH who is constantly asking me what Hanna Andresson is (as if to make me feel guilty for the 3 digit item on our credit card last month). Does he honestly forget what it is each time? :)

Anyhow, here is the COF email:

http://tinyurl.com/39teu

Enjoy!

Sarah1
05-07-2004, 02:59 PM
Hmmmmmm. Suspicious indeed.

And funny :)

Melanie
05-07-2004, 07:27 PM
hhmmmmm...sneaky hubby.

atlbaby
05-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Joanne,
Sounds quite suspicious to me. But I've got to hand it to DH for being so resourceful and only deleting the COF email. Not sure if my DH would have thought that far, LOL :)

Enjoy the shopping anyway! (The Flower Fields line is sooo gorgeous imo...I'm trying to wait till it goes on sale) :)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
and Daliya Samantha, 10/27/03

jojo2324
05-07-2004, 11:16 PM
RACHEL!!!! I love love love your avatar!!! That is just about the cutest thing ever. I'm thinking I need to wait YEARS before the kiddos can be in one shot together. Oh, they are so adorable!!!

lrucci
05-08-2004, 12:30 AM
That does sound very suspicious. It also sounds like something my dh would do.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh Elizabeth 7/19/03

atlbaby
05-08-2004, 10:59 PM
Awwww, thanks Joanne! You just made me so happy! :) Arielle's not smiling in it, but it was too hard to get them both to smile at once! She's "holding" her, though (yes, she's holding her on her head, LOL ) You'll be having an avatar of your two beauties in just a few months, I bet! :)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
and Daliya Samantha, 10/27/03

jmofarrill
05-10-2004, 09:14 AM
Very Suspicious, Joanne! LOL Little did dh realize that you have tons of ladies more than willing to forward the coupon to you. You should have posted in Reality Layette for everyone to forward the email to you so that he could have deleted dozens of the coupons - then you would have known for sure! ROFL

My parents were in town for COF, and Dad said he wanted to go to Gymboree to purchase birthday presents for Anwyn - YES!!!! He was thrilled when I said I had a 30% off coupon. Anwyn recieved some *nice* clothing for her birthday. LOL