PDA

View Full Version : Fricken-fracken refrigerator...

pritchettzoo
05-18-2004, 12:47 AM
We (and when I say "we," I mean DH) somehow managed to leave the door open before we left to visit friends. I'm not sure how it happened since it's balanced so that it closes automatically. Anyway, 4 hours later, most everything in the fridge is ruined. We just went grocery shopping yesterday! And the dogs ate my new salad claws from Crate & Barrel. And there's a strong possibility a cat peed in the bathroom. Multiple animals and a DH shortly to be listed on the yahoo swap group. I'll pay for shipping...

Grr.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

kathsmom
05-18-2004, 12:59 AM
Anna,

ROTFL about putting your animals and DH on the swap group! How about if you and I just run away. Sounds like you have had a rough day and I know I have too! You get your DH to watch Gracie and I'll get my DH to watch Katherine and Andrew. How does Hawaii sound?

Seriously, though, I am sorry that your food was ruined and the dogs ate your salad claws and the cat peed in the bathroom. I hope that the rest of your week is great.

Take care and call me if you need anything!

Marisa6826
05-18-2004, 09:39 AM
Awwwww. That SUCKS!

big hugs

-m

Bethann31
05-18-2004, 09:53 AM
Oh Gosh, Anna, I'm so sorry. Hey, you guys leave the kids home with the hubbies and come up for my Discovery Toys Kickoff party tonight in Gainesville. I have multiple dogs and kids, but look on the bright side, they aren't yours.....

Beth

Josh 3/90
Mollie 4/92
Jeffrey 12/94
and Katherine 6/03

caleymama
05-18-2004, 10:07 AM
Oh NO! I'm so sorry - that doesn't sound like fun. I have to admit though, I'm LOL at that last part. There are days when I'm right there with you.

AngelaS
05-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Oh that does suck! My dd left the freezer door on my deep freeze open and we didn't realize it until TONS of meat and gallons of breastmilk had thawed and run all over my garage floor. I feel for you!

My dh was about to be listed yesterday....ugh!

candybomiller
05-18-2004, 01:07 PM
That sucks!

But it's kind of funny too. I'm really sorry, but I'm so glad that this kind of stuff doesn't happen to just me! If you want to get away, we have a free room in Montana!

mamahill
05-18-2004, 06:07 PM
LOL Anna - I'm sorry to be laughing at your misfortune, but the idea of animals and a DH showing up on the swap group has me in stitches. How much? My parents could use someone to help them move their furniture around while they recarpet their house... ;)