PDA

View Full Version : Someone stole Kaitlin's Trike!

kaitlinsmommy
06-08-2004, 05:49 PM
It's not a big deal in the scheme of things but I am very sad that someone was cruel enough to steal my dd's favorite toy! I wish people were not so mean and I wish we had a house so I could keep things locked up in our garage. I'm sure I'll find another one but she really loved this one.

I'm sad.

toomanystrollers
06-08-2004, 06:35 PM
That's so heartless!!!!!!! Hugs to Kaitlin :(

memedee
06-08-2004, 08:54 PM
That is so awful.
What kind of human being steals from a child.
Sometimes I think the human race has just failed miserably.

redhookmom
06-08-2004, 09:06 PM
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/shake.gif How mean!! http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/shake.gif

candybomiller
06-08-2004, 09:15 PM
That is absolutely horrible! Who on earth would steal from a child???!?!??!

jd11365
06-08-2004, 10:13 PM
No way! That is so heartless! Big hugs to little Kaitlin...

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5-1-03

starrynight
06-08-2004, 11:02 PM
That is horrible! Why would someone take something from a small child?!

kaitlinsmommy
06-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Thank you all for your caring thoughts. I will sleep better tonight because of your kindness.

Melanie
06-09-2004, 12:41 PM
That is absolutely rotten. I'm so sorry.

sntm
06-10-2004, 11:05 AM
It is a big deal! What an awful person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

kthomp
06-11-2004, 06:39 PM
That is just so sad. What would anyone want a little trike? A bike I can understand, but man, people can be really low sometimes.

Maybe it will turn up in the neighborhood. I remember when I was younger someone stole the neighbor's little girl's bike and they found it a week later down the street missing a wheel.

Sometimes I really wonder about what goes through people's heads. How can they be so cruel?

justlearning
06-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Is it possible that a child in your neighborhood took it? Perhaps an older child as a prank or a younger child because she/he saw a trike and decided to ride off with it (perhaps thinking it was innocent to just "borrow" it for awhile)? If so, would everyone in your neighborhood know that it's yours so the parents of that child would know who to return it to? If not, maybe it'd be worthwhile to just knock on a few parents' doors to see if they have happened to see the trike around?

I guess I just hate believing that someone took a girl's trike to be cruel--although that may in fact be what happened. Hopefully, your DD will soon have her trike returned.