PDA

View Full Version : Have I angered the sleep gods somehow?

hobey
06-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Just venting here.....

Nathan has been fussy lately because we think he's got some teeth on the verge of breaking through plus he's figured out rolling over nad wants to practice all the time so we've been *blessed* with nightwakings over the last few weeks. Not a big deal because we've expected it.

So last night, he finally decides to sleep through the night (10 wonderful uninterrupted hours) but did we get to sleep through? Heck no. At 2 AM, a hairline crack in our master bath toilet tank ruptured and water started pouring out. So DH & I were up in the wee small hours of the morning mopping our bathroom floor and now have the wonderful task of shopping for and installing a new toilet. Please, my kingdom for a good night's sleep.

Raquel
Nathan's Mom 12/19/03

Dcclerk
06-10-2004, 04:08 PM
It almost hurts more, doesn't it? I suspect that had Nathan woken up, it wouldn't have been quite so bad for the toilet leak. But knowing that you COULD have been sleeping.... Argh! Here's hoping that Nathan is on a roll...

candybomiller
06-10-2004, 05:08 PM
That stinks.

But it's kind of funny too. :)

hobey
06-10-2004, 07:14 PM
It's funny now but wasn't very funny at 2:30 in the morning. :D

Now I just need to convince DH that a talking toilet which yells at people to flush or men to put the seat down is a good thing. LOL. It's kind of amazing what's available out there.

Raquel
Nathan's Mom 12/19/03