PDA

View Full Version : I AM THE MOMMY! *STOMP STOMP* I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO GET EAR INFECTIONS!

Melanie
06-24-2004, 03:57 PM
Honestly, I don't know for SURE, that is what is going on, BUT, Dh used to get them all the time (despite the tubes), even as an adult, and by his description that is what it sounds like is starting to happen. They feel "clogged" and sound like when they don't pop after changing elevations! *STOMP* *POUT!* I AM AN ADULT! I got ONE as a child, this is ridiculous.

Thank's for listening.

candybomiller
06-24-2004, 05:04 PM
I agree. You are the mommy. You should not get ear infections.

Is your dh going to pamper you and let you lie on the couch all day? *SNORT*

Sending you happy ear vibes.

Melanie
06-24-2004, 05:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA...oh that's funny...HAHAHAHAHA....

Okay, I will give him credit, the one day I was in pain and went to bed (early with Ds), he left a note in the morning saying he had to go to work for a meeting but to call him if I wanted him to come home after.

It's not painful now, I've been seeing the chiro and it actually got better for several days, but it's on the downhill again today. I keep doing something to my neck and I just don't know what it is.

hehehehe...lie on the couch all day...that's funny.

pritchettzoo
06-24-2004, 05:26 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Poor Mommy! I hope you're all better soon. :)

Anna

toomanystrollers
06-24-2004, 11:21 PM
IT is clearly stated in the rulebook: Mom is not allowed to be sick :)

Melanie
06-25-2004, 12:47 AM
Thanks, I'm feeling much better after another adjustment, but I don't want to go to sleep b/c I keep doing something to my neck every night.

doubleL
06-25-2004, 01:40 AM
Oh, I hear you!! Got one while I was pregnant and too paranoid to take anything for it. OUCH!!!!! Never got them as a kid. Hope you feel better soon!

Lou
~David 5.01
~Elisabeth 6.03

zuzu
06-25-2004, 10:16 AM
OUCH! I hope you continue to feel better. I got my first one in about 30 years last winter and until then, had forgotten how uncomfortable and annoying they are.

Hope your neck starts feeling better soon too! :)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

jec2
06-25-2004, 07:09 PM
oh, poor mommy. I hope you are on the mend soon and your family takes good care of you in the meantime.