PDA

View Full Version : I am so mad at BabyAge, I could spit tacks

flagger
08-24-2004, 10:12 AM
We ordered the collapsible bed rail from them. What came was one that apparently had been returned to them with a missing rail. It was not sent in the collapsed mode as the instructions would indicate. It came on a Saturday and email was not returned until the following Monday with an RA number.

They expected me to pay to ship it back. Well fine I did parcel post. It has now been over a week and I have not heard word one from them. I will never use Babyage again.

ShayleighCarsensMom
08-24-2004, 11:36 AM
That is so frustrating!
I was able to find a collapsable one made by Saety first at Target. We keep itin our trailer when we go camping and it folds down very small.
Good luck...

new_mommy25
08-26-2004, 05:26 AM
Bastards! They better refund your shippping.

smomom
08-26-2004, 01:09 PM
I had a bad experience with Baby Age also. In my case I had to return a diaper bag - not nearly as cumbersome to return as your purchase. I think I got the RA number quickly - it was the credit to my account that took forever. I left countless messages and emails with them to confirm that they even recieved my package. Finally, the day I went to the post office to file an insurance claim the credit appeared on my account.

It's no consolation, but I feel your pain.

flagger
08-31-2004, 01:07 PM
Well I got an email saying that they had sent a replacement item. However, they ignored my letter and again sent it to the wrong zip code. Yes it was my fault for putting the wrong zip code on the initial order, but it is their fault for not following up with both my email and snail mail letter.

So now I wait for it to be delivered to the correct address and zip after AGAIN going to the wrong city in Texas. Babyage.com customer service is non existent.