PDA

View Full Version : Not sure whether to laugh or cry!

MelissaTC
09-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Ok...I am ready to either laugh or cry. I am trying to laugh. :)

Patrick picked up our wondermutts Monday morning. Chapel aka Princess S***ty pants decided to poop in her crate. Great. Thanks.

Well she decided to do it again last night. Wonderful. Thank you.

Patrick took her out for a walk and she seemed fine. I was hoping the worst was over.

I woke up this morning to the lovely smell of poop. Oh, and my bedroom is on the SECOND floor of the house! Patrick cleaned it up and I thought the worst was definitely over.

I had a somewhat stressful morning. We had another consult with our RE regarding fertility treatments and I need to call my insurance company regarding medication. I had to run to Target to find out if they can order the meds, etc.. I was running around like a chicken without a head and haven't eaten a damn thing all day. I am starving. I picked up Matthew from preschool and decided to go through the McDonald's drive thru. Came home, and guess what it smelled like?? POOP!!!!!

I had the pleasure of once again, wiping up the nastiest poopie ever. I called the vet and they are getting a script ready for her, thank God. Matthew kept asking me if I was ok. LOL. No, Matthew. Mommy is not ok. Mommy is up to her elbows in poop. Literally.

*SIGH* I wish I was still on vacation where no poopie dogs are allowed. :(

momathome
09-14-2004, 03:34 PM
Yuck, Melissa, that does NOT sound like a fun time. There is nothing grosser! Perhaps another vacation is in order... ;) Take care and I hope your pooch feels better soon - for your sake, if nothing else!