PDA

View Full Version : Waaah! Combi sent me a broken stroller!

brubeck
09-21-2004, 07:36 PM
I love Combi. I love their strollers. But my 4 year old Savvy Z broke recently. I called Combi and they said that the stroller was out of warranty but that they could sell me an Ultra-Savvy for $90 (including shipping).

I looked it up, found this to be a good deal and ordered. I was so excited!

Well the stroller arrived today and I was really steamed! The box had obviously been opened before. Fine, for that price they sent me a customer return. I'm okay with that. But when I took the stroller out it was missing the instructions, the acoustic anopy speakers AND the wheels! Yes the wheels. No wheels on the long sticks at the bottom of the stroller.

To make matters worse it was the wrong color (the ugliest color they make actually). I wanted to call Combi up right away and rant at them but of course it was 3 pm and fricking fracking Combi closes at 2 pm (I'm in Pacaific time zone).

So now I have to sit with this pent up anger all night and call them first thing in the morning. Wah!

(Okay, I know this isn't the end of the world, I'm just trying to get some frustrations out. I'm using a total POS stroller I HATE and was so excited to get the new one.... I think it's the fall from that excitement that p**ing me off most.)

mamahill
09-21-2004, 11:02 PM
Oooooh - I'd be po'd too. That's terrible. But don't let that overshadow the fun of the Amazing Race finale. Get a good bowl of ice cream, put your feet up, and relax. Then when you're taking your shower tomorrow morning you can formulate your scathing response to them. Hugs - that sucks. Booooo Combi!

brubeck
09-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Actually I shower at night because there is never enough time in the morning!

So obviously I cooled down overnight and called Combi first thing when I got up. They apologized profusely and said it was a big mistake. They 'never' send out returned items for hygenic reasons apparently. They are sending me a pre-paid Fed-Ex label to return the broken one and are sending me the correct stroller via faster shipping. So it should arrive Monday or Tuesday. Too late to use it this weekend but at least I don't have to wait 2 weeks!

I guess honestly I couldn't ask for much more on Combi's part.

starrynight
09-22-2004, 06:16 PM
Glad it worked out! I would have been po'd also, someone wasn't paying attention somewhere when that box got shipped out!