PDA

View Full Version : I will NEVER order from Baby Bedding Town.com again!!!

newmominaugust
10-14-2004, 09:56 PM
I placed an order for some accessories from babybeddingtown.com to go with some bedding that I bought at a local B&M store. I have been waiting about 6 weeks for my order. I had to email them twice to find out about the status of my order. I tried their online customer service chat but they told me that they don't handle order status. So they finally email me back and tell me that they should be expecting my order in 1-2 more weeks and will email me when they ship it. Oh GREAT!!! Not to mention that they charge you 25% when you place the order. They do mention waiting 2-3 weeks. I understood that part but we are going on 2 months here!! All I ordered was a diaper stacker, some wall hanging things, and a window valance to go with the Osh Kosh Baby Blues bedding that I got.

I'm pissed and was hoping to have my baby's room done before our family starts coming up to visit. Guess that isn't happening.

Zynnia
Anthony Joseph 8/14/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050814/3/15/0/-5/.png (http://lilypie.com)

SeekerMage
10-15-2004, 03:46 AM
I would call and complain complain complain! Ask to talk to a manager and so on. Explain that you ordered it 2 months ago! Yell that you have a new baby and an imcomplete nursery because its taken so long! (You dont have to say how old he is!) Yell that you have family coming over to see the "incomplete" nursery because the stuff hasent arrived. You paid for the stuff and expected a faster delivery....I say you demand it! It sucks but sometimes the only way to get what you want is bitch bitch bitch! Good luck!

jubilee
10-15-2004, 06:06 AM
I agree- the squeeky wheel gets the grease! And I'm a believer in "if you don't ask, you don't get"... so when you call, ask what they are going to do to make this right for you. Maybe refund the shipping fee? Maybe you just want to cancel the order though. Hope you get the stuff soon!! (and if it makes you feel better, my guy is 18 months old and his nursery isn't complete either!)