PDA

View Full Version : DST=nap disaster

C99
11-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Argh! My wonderful 3-hour daytime napper has taken 1-hour naps for the past 2 days. I can only blame DST. I know that he is still tired because he wakes up screaming, and because today I decided to leave him up there and he's still lying down. arghhhh! I hope this settles down soon. I have a major work project (and they just turned up the heat on it) and I NEED the time to work!

lizajane
11-01-2004, 02:17 PM
ins't it awful when you plan on a long nap and then you don't get it????!!!!

schuyler had a 1 hour nap today, too. DST plus the twin bed might take a few days of getting used to. honestly, the twin bed has been pretty darn easy (last night and today's nap.) but what a terrible time to have to make the switch (DST)!!

nwaddellr
11-01-2004, 02:27 PM
I swear the little ones know when you have a big project to complete that can only be done while they sleep and they respond by not sleeping, which just rachets up the stress levels even higher - grumpy baby + grumpy mommy = no fun at home.

tarahsolazy
11-01-2004, 07:30 PM
I know, DS wanted to sleep at 6pm last night, and yep, up at 6 this morning. Now he fell asleep at 4pm, and is still sleeping at 630! Darn the DST!!!

newbelly2002
11-02-2004, 04:17 AM
All I can say is that I'll take the one hour DST over the 12 hour time change we'll be confronting in a few weeks. Ugh.

Any suggestions on tackling that one?

Paula
Mama to Dante, 8/02