PDA

View Full Version : I'm BORED BORED BORED

TraciG
12-20-2004, 03:14 PM
Too cold to walk anywhere, we're car-less all week, hubby need's the car, didn't bother even getting dressed today, me & Sydney are pajama girls for the day, we were also pajama girls on Saturday, hubby worked all weekend, I am going STIR CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TraciG
12-20-2004, 03:14 PM
Too cold to walk anywhere, we're car-less all week, hubby need's the car, didn't bother even getting dressed today, me & Sydney are pajama girls for the day, we were also pajama girls on Saturday, hubby worked all weekend, I am going STIR CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn98
12-21-2004, 10:55 AM
I'm sorry you're housebound. That's no fun. What if you made the day more like an at home spa day? I'm not sure how old Sydney is, but maybe some of these suggestions might help liven things up. Dig out your suits and take a long bubble bath with the kiddo, paint some toe nails, baby massage, bake some muffins and nap, nap nap!

good luck!
jenn

Jenn98
12-21-2004, 10:55 AM
I'm sorry you're housebound. That's no fun. What if you made the day more like an at home spa day? I'm not sure how old Sydney is, but maybe some of these suggestions might help liven things up. Dig out your suits and take a long bubble bath with the kiddo, paint some toe nails, baby massage, bake some muffins and nap, nap nap!

good luck!
jenn

TraciG
12-21-2004, 12:51 PM
cute suggestions, we live in an apartment & th ebathtub i sa little frightening, otherwise i'd LOVE to take a bath !!!!!!!! Sydney is 13 months, we're housebound all week !!!!!!! Thank God tomorrow is supposed to be MUCH warmer, we'll take a walk then !

TraciG
12-21-2004, 12:51 PM
cute suggestions, we live in an apartment & th ebathtub i sa little frightening, otherwise i'd LOVE to take a bath !!!!!!!! Sydney is 13 months, we're housebound all week !!!!!!! Thank God tomorrow is supposed to be MUCH warmer, we'll take a walk then !

brubeck
12-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Why do't you 'wrap presents'? Tkae some old boxes and wrap them with aluminum foil. I think 13 months is an age where this should be a fun activity and you can keep doing it until the foil is totaled.

brubeck
12-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Why do't you 'wrap presents'? Tkae some old boxes and wrap them with aluminum foil. I think 13 months is an age where this should be a fun activity and you can keep doing it until the foil is totaled.