PDA

View Full Version : Quiting my be a blessin' in disquise!

mommato2boys
06-06-2006, 04:49 PM
My last rant about my sister and her bratty child. She has told me this week that she is going to have to work more hours at her nursing job and she just can't do both. So basically she is quiting, working for me in my office. While, I think it is great in one way, (gets rid of her moodiness, sloppiness, and unruley child), it sucks that she gave me basically 5 days notice!!! My husband and I have talked about the need to get rid of her, but how do you fire your sister? So maybe her quiting was best. BUT, her story is completely false. She isn't going to work more hours at her nursing job, she HATES nursing. Plus, she is pregnant, she is due in October....there is no way she will put the baby in day care. She was on bed rest with #1, so that is a possiblitiy with #2. I asked her what she is going to do with her daughter since she normally brings her to my office, and obviously can't take her to her nursing job, she told me she was still working that out....BULL!!! She knows exactly what she is doing. She might work before the baby is born, and have her FIL who is retired watch her daughter two days a week but after the baby is born I think she will just stop working. But, basically I guess I shouldn't care. It still bothers me since she used me to work and get a paycheck when she needed it, and now, bye-bye. So I am done pushing a relationship with her that she doesn't want. I will not call her, I will not email her, if she wants to talk, then SHE is going to have to be the one to do it, I am done!!! She wants to be left alone with her and her husband and her daughter....well, she has now got it, I will not bother her anymore. I almost can't wait until this week is over and she is gone!!!!! If you have read this so far, thanks....basically just rambling and sorting out feelings KWIM??

mommato2boys
My last rant about my sister and her bratty child. She has told me this week that she is going to have to work more hours at her nursing job and she just can't do both. So basically she is quiting, working for me in my office. While, I think it is great in one way, (gets rid of her moodiness, sloppiness, and unruley child), it sucks that she gave me basically 5 days notice!!! My husband and I have talked about the need to get rid of her, but how do you fire your sister? So maybe her quiting was best. BUT, her story is completely false. She isn't going to work more hours at her nursing job, she HATES nursing. Plus, she is pregnant, she is due in October....there is no way she will put the baby in day care. She was on bed rest with #1, so that is a possiblitiy with #2. I asked her what she is going to do with her daughter since she normally brings her to my office, and obviously can't take her to her nursing job, she told me she was still working that out....BULL!!! She knows exactly what she is doing. She might work before the baby is born, and have her FIL who is retired watch her daughter two days a week but after the baby is born I think she will just stop working. But, basically I guess I shouldn't care. It still bothers me since she used me to work and get a paycheck when she needed it, and now, bye-bye. So I am done pushing a relationship with her that she doesn't want. I will not call her, I will not email her, if she wants to talk, then SHE is going to have to be the one to do it, I am done!!! She wants to be left alone with her and her husband and her daughter....well, she has now got it, I will not bother her anymore. I almost can't wait until this week is over and she is gone!!!!! If you have read this so far, thanks....basically just rambling and sorting out feelings KWIM??

mommato2boys

mommato2boys

mommato2boys

mommato2boys

mommato2boys

mommato2boys

mommato2boys

chlobo
06-07-2006, 07:55 AM
Wow, it sounds like you have some really long-standing unresolved issues with your sister. It seems like she is either oblivious or not willing to change. Have you considered maybe talking to a professional to help sort out your feelings and maybe help you put them to rest? Might help unburden you psyche.

chlobo
Wow, it sounds like you have some really long-standing unresolved issues with your sister. It seems like she is either oblivious or not willing to change. Have you considered maybe talking to a professional to help sort out your feelings and maybe help you put them to rest? Might help unburden you psyche.

chlobo

chlobo

chlobo

chlobo

chlobo

chlobo

chlobo

ribbit1019
06-07-2006, 10:17 AM
After all the stress she has put you through, geez. I am so glad that she was able to resolve the problem for you though. She is a big girl she will figure it out. Don't worry about her or her family, she can worry about herself. I would focus your energy in finding a replacement for her asap so you aren't left stranded for too long. Seriously sucks that she gave you no notice at all. Hugs!

Christy
My Waterbabies
Maddy 6/9/04
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040609/3/4/0/-5/.png
& Jarred 3/8/06, 14 lb 24 1/2" @ 10 wks, a happily breastfed babe.
http://b1.lilypie.com/KH1pm5/.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/steitzsmith/Other/jump.gif

ribbit1019
After all the stress she has put you through, geez. I am so glad that she was able to resolve the problem for you though. She is a big girl she will figure it out. Don't worry about her or her family, she can worry about herself. I would focus your energy in finding a replacement for her asap so you aren't left stranded for too long. Seriously sucks that she gave you no notice at all. Hugs!

Christy
My Waterbabies
Maddy 6/9/04

ribbit1019

Christy
My Waterbabies
Maddy 6/9/04

ribbit1019

Christy
My Waterbabies
Maddy 6/9/04

ribbit1019

Christy
My Waterbabies
Maddy 6/9/04

ribbit1019

Christy
My Waterbabies
Maddy 6/9/04

ribbit1019

Christy
My Waterbabies
Maddy 6/9/04

ribbit1019

Christy
My Waterbabies
Maddy 6/9/04

ribbit1019

Christy
My Waterbabies
Maddy 6/9/04

kozachka
06-07-2006, 02:31 PM
You are right, it is a blessing in disguise. You must be stressing out about finding a replacement on such a short notice (I've been there more than once in the last 3-4 months with pp quiting with no notice at all) but long-term your life will be so much easier. Pop up a bottle of champaigne and celebrate the end of your sister feeding off of you.

kozachka
You are right, it is a blessing in disguise. You must be stressing out about finding a replacement on such a short notice (I've been there more than once in the last 3-4 months with pp quiting with no notice at all) but long-term your life will be so much easier. Pop up a bottle of champaigne and celebrate the end of your sister feeding off of you.

kozachka

kozachka

kozachka

kozachka

kozachka

kozachka

kozachka

Nicsmom
06-07-2006, 04:20 PM
I agree, it is a BLESSING in disguise in so many ways. Although you have some rough days ahead of you until you find a replacement, it will be SO worth it.

Nicsmom
I agree, it is a BLESSING in disguise in so many ways. Although you have some rough days ahead of you until you find a replacement, it will be SO worth it.

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

kijip
06-07-2006, 04:36 PM
I don't even think it is a blessing in desguise- sounds like a clear as day blessing to me since you really wanted to fire her anyway.

kijip
I don't even think it is a blessing in desguise- sounds like a clear as day blessing to me since you really wanted to fire her anyway.

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip