PDA

View Full Version : WIGGLES moved to 6:30 am on disney channel

Lynnie
06-14-2006, 02:47 PM
yes, i know, very petty b$3ch, but still.... DS2 LOVES the wiggles. We went to watch it on sunday at 10 am on the Disney channel, and it was no where to be found. I just checked the disney website, and they switched it to 7 am on weekdays - no good for us b/c we need to leave the house by 7:15 now that they have started a local construction nightmare - and they also changed it to 6:30 AM on weekends. you know, those two days where in theory, you WANT the kids to sleep later. grrrr. and no, we don't have tevo.

done now. but really. quite annoying. do we really NEED two doodlebops and two little einsteins ?? at least during prime morning hours ?? All I ask is half an hour at wiggles during a time when I wouldn't otherwise hope to be sleeping.

Lynnie
yes, i know, very petty b$3ch, but still.... DS2 LOVES the wiggles. We went to watch it on sunday at 10 am on the Disney channel, and it was no where to be found. I just checked the disney website, and they switched it to 7 am on weekdays - no good for us b/c we need to leave the house by 7:15 now that they have started a local construction nightmare - and they also changed it to 6:30 AM on weekends. you know, those two days where in theory, you WANT the kids to sleep later. grrrr. and no, we don't have tevo.

done now. but really. quite annoying. do we really NEED two doodlebops and two little einsteins ?? at least during prime morning hours ?? All I ask is half an hour at wiggles during a time when I wouldn't otherwise hope to be sleeping.

Lynnie

Lynnie

Lynnie

Lynnie

Lynnie

Lynnie

Lynnie

Momof3Labs
06-14-2006, 03:07 PM
nak

deepdiscountdvd.com may still have their 20% off sale going??

Momof3Labs
nak

Momof3Labs
nak

Momof3Labs
nak

Momof3Labs
nak

Momof3Labs
nak

Momof3Labs
nak

Momof3Labs
nak

Momof3Labs
nak

ellies mom
06-15-2006, 12:59 AM
I don't think that is a petty complaint at all. We don't watch the Wiggles but Signing Time! in our area comes on at 5:30 in the morning. Ummm, I don't think so. Luckly, we can just DVR it but still, what a hassle.

ellies mom
I don't think that is a petty complaint at all. We don't watch the Wiggles but Signing Time! in our area comes on at 5:30 in the morning. Ummm, I don't think so. Luckly, we can just DVR it but still, what a hassle.

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

ellies mom

Lynnie
06-15-2006, 08:58 AM
5:30 ??!! now, that is ridiculous. why bother !?

I will admit that the wiggles did come in handy this morning @ 7 since I was running late and DS was cranky... may have to take back this bi#ch !!

Lynnie

I will admit that the wiggles did come in handy this morning @ 7 since I was running late and DS was cranky... may have to take back this bi#ch !!

Lynnie

Lynnie

Lynnie

Lynnie

Lynnie

Lynnie

Lynnie

slknight
06-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Disney does this kind of stuff all the time. They change their schedule every couple months. Drives me nuts. Thank goodness for the DVR.

slknight
Disney does this kind of stuff all the time. They change their schedule every couple months. Drives me nuts. Thank goodness for the DVR.

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

slknight

writermama
06-30-2006, 05:29 PM
ITA. It's bad enough that Disney moves around favorite shows just when I get used to when they are on, but I haven't liked any of the replacement shows.

I don't want to offend anyone here who might be a fan, but I hate the Doodlebops. I seriously think I actually loose IQ points every moment that the show is on. And while I like the Baby Einstein videos in moderation, I just can't stand the Little Einstein show.

Give me Wiggles! Give me Bear in the Big Blue House! Give me JoJo! Even Higglytown Heroes is better than this stuff (at least they have a catchy opening song).

writermama
ITA. It's bad enough that Disney moves around favorite shows just when I get used to when they are on, but I haven't liked any of the replacement shows.

I don't want to offend anyone here who might be a fan, but I hate the Doodlebops. I seriously think I actually loose IQ points every moment that the show is on. And while I like the Baby Einstein videos in moderation, I just can't stand the Little Einstein show.

Give me Wiggles! Give me Bear in the Big Blue House! Give me JoJo! Even Higglytown Heroes is better than this stuff (at least they have a catchy opening song).

writermama

writermama

writermama

writermama

writermama

writermama

writermama

ethansmom
06-30-2006, 07:40 PM
Sorry, I beg to differ re: Higglytown Heroes. ;-)

ethansmom

ethansmom

ethansmom

ethansmom

ethansmom

ethansmom

ethansmom

ethansmom