PDA

View Full Version : Craig's List...where are you?!?!?

jgriffin
06-14-2006, 07:39 PM
I've been trying to post stuff to Craig's List all week, and I can't seem to get through to the site, it keeps timing out. I've got stuff in my house that needs to leave pronto!

Is it just the San Francisco Bay Area site that's flaky, or all of it? :( Grrrr....

jgriffin
I've been trying to post stuff to Craig's List all week, and I can't seem to get through to the site, it keeps timing out. I've got stuff in my house that needs to leave pronto!

Is it just the San Francisco Bay Area site that's flaky, or all of it? :( Grrrr....

jgriffin

jgriffin

jgriffin

jgriffin

jgriffin

jgriffin

jgriffin

janeybwild
06-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Hmm, bummer. Chicago's seems to be working fine. Must be the pack rat fairy who wants you to horde!

janeybwild
Hmm, bummer. Chicago's seems to be working fine. Must be the pack rat fairy who wants you to horde!

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

jgriffin
06-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Nooooooooooo! That fairy haunts me day and night!

Do you think anyone in Chicago would want my ugly (I mean retro) chairs? :)

jgriffin

jgriffin

jgriffin

jgriffin

jgriffin

jgriffin

jgriffin

jgriffin

tarabenet
06-15-2006, 08:47 AM
That is one busy dadgum fairy. I thought she was full-time at my house! Evil rotten chick gets around.....

tarabenet
That is one busy dadgum fairy. I thought she was full-time at my house! Evil rotten chick gets around.....

tarabenet

tarabenet

tarabenet

tarabenet

tarabenet

tarabenet

tarabenet

janeybwild
06-15-2006, 09:34 AM
Seems to me the uglier they are, the more you should charge...emperor's new clothes and all!

janeybwild
Seems to me the uglier they are, the more you should charge...emperor's new clothes and all!

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

kellyotn
06-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Seems like someone complained of this awhile back?? I'm not sure what the problem was though. Can you try a different browser? Or turn off any NoScript programs you might have? (I use NoScript with Firefox and sometime have to disable it, but it was OK when I craigslisted last week....)

Run a search here and in the Lounge, maybe something will come up?

kellyotn
Seems like someone complained of this awhile back?? I'm not sure what the problem was though. Can you try a different browser? Or turn off any NoScript programs you might have? (I use NoScript with Firefox and sometime have to disable it, but it was OK when I craigslisted last week....)

kellyotn

kellyotn

kellyotn

kellyotn

kellyotn

kellyotn

kellyotn

emilyf
06-16-2006, 08:20 AM
I was the one who posted about this problem before, and never really figured it out. Neither of the computers in our house can get on (pc and mac running different browsers). Usually if I keep trying I eventually get on-I have no idea what causes it though.
Emily mom of Charlie born 11/02 and Zoe born 9/05

emilyf
I was the one who posted about this problem before, and never really figured it out. Neither of the computers in our house can get on (pc and mac running different browsers). Usually if I keep trying I eventually get on-I have no idea what causes it though.

emilyf

emilyf

emilyf

emilyf

emilyf

emilyf

emilyf