PDA

View Full Version : Why can't stores get their acts together?

hudsonam
06-16-2006, 01:12 PM
There's nothing that bugs me more then when I get screwed on something that was supposed to be on sale. I just bought diapers at Target, and I thought the sign said they were on sale for $17.49, but when they rang up $19.99, the cashier said that was the price. I should have pushed it, but I was running late to get back to work and I thought maybe I was wrong. But I checked the weekly ad online when I got back and I was right. I had a coupon too, but all that did was get me around the price I should have gotten in the first place, without the coupon! I'm so annoyed. I emailed their customer service, so they better send me some coupons or something. I'm not going to waste $5 or more in gas to go back and get my $2.50 refund. That really burns me up!

hudsonam
There's nothing that bugs me more then when I get screwed on something that was supposed to be on sale. I just bought diapers at Target, and I thought the sign said they were on sale for $17.49, but when they rang up $19.99, the cashier said that was the price. I should have pushed it, but I was running late to get back to work and I thought maybe I was wrong. But I checked the weekly ad online when I got back and I was right. I had a coupon too, but all that did was get me around the price I should have gotten in the first place, without the coupon! I'm so annoyed. I emailed their customer service, so they better send me some coupons or something. I'm not going to waste $5 or more in gas to go back and get my $2.50 refund. That really burns me up!

hudsonam

hudsonam

hudsonam

hudsonam

hudsonam

hudsonam

hudsonam

janeybwild
06-16-2006, 07:46 PM
That is so annoying. I would call the store manager and complain also so that at least they correct the scanned price. Perhaps you can get a refund sent to you :)

janeybwild
That is so annoying. I would call the store manager and complain also so that at least they correct the scanned price. Perhaps you can get a refund sent to you :)

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

janeybwild

DebbieJ
06-17-2006, 12:17 AM
Some states have laws about the scanner being incorrect. You may be entitled to a full refund.

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
2 year check up: 25 lbs with clothes on and 35 inches!
BFARed for 20 months and 6 days
(Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org)

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg

DebbieJ
Some states have laws about the scanner being incorrect. You may be entitled to a full refund.

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

hudsonam
06-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the tips! I sent them a nasty email when I got back from the store, but haven't heard back from them yet. I hate Target sometimes. :(

hudsonam
Thanks for the tips! I sent them a nasty email when I got back from the store, but haven't heard back from them yet. I hate Target sometimes. :(

hudsonam

hudsonam

hudsonam

hudsonam

hudsonam

hudsonam

hudsonam

hez
06-18-2006, 09:56 PM
Mine has been good at resolving, but I do have to go in person. I've called (once I got double-charged on Dreft-- the big 96-load container, who needs 2 of those?!) about issues and they've let me come in on my next trip a week later to get it resolved. Keep the receipt and the ad for when you go in next.

hez
Mine has been good at resolving, but I do have to go in person. I've called (once I got double-charged on Dreft-- the big 96-load container, who needs 2 of those?!) about issues and they've let me come in on my next trip a week later to get it resolved. Keep the receipt and the ad for when you go in next.

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

proggoddess
06-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Or better! Here in NYS, if the scanner is incorrect, you get *10 times the difference* So their $2.50 mistake would be $25 in your favor!

My mom is very dilligent about checking her receipt before she leaves the store. She's gotten this restitution several times when she's gone to customer service.

proggoddess
Or better! Here in NYS, if the scanner is incorrect, you get *10 times the difference* So their $2.50 mistake would be $25 in your favor!

My mom is very dilligent about checking her receipt before she leaves the store. She's gotten this restitution several times when she's gone to customer service.

proggoddess

proggoddess

proggoddess

proggoddess

proggoddess

proggoddess

proggoddess

KrisM
06-19-2006, 08:45 PM
Michigan has that type of law, but only for items that are marked with the price. So, if it's just a sale that is listed in an ad or on the aisle, it doesn't count. But, you should be able to bring the receipt back and get the refund.

KrisM
Michigan has that type of law, but only for items that are marked with the price. So, if it's just a sale that is listed in an ad or on the aisle, it doesn't count. But, you should be able to bring the receipt back and get the refund.

KrisM

KrisM

KrisM

KrisM

KrisM

KrisM

KrisM