PDA

View Full Version : Inconsiderate neighbors!

tiapam
06-16-2006, 03:49 PM
After a not very fun drive home, the last obstacle I come to is a neighbor's van parked in the alley. He is across from a pole and I just don't feel like taking a chance with *my car* (not to mention his), so I ask him to please move. He does so very begrudgingly and mockingly. WTH, he is standing right there and has the keys and everything! Um, are *you* going to pay if the cars get scratched? You are not even supposed to be parking in the alley, but people do it here all the time. I am so tired of it.

Ah, I feel better.

-Pam

DD - One year old!

tiapam
After a not very fun drive home, the last obstacle I come to is a neighbor's van parked in the alley. He is across from a pole and I just don't feel like taking a chance with *my car* (not to mention his), so I ask him to please move. He does so very begrudgingly and mockingly. WTH, he is standing right there and has the keys and everything! Um, are *you* going to pay if the cars get scratched? You are not even supposed to be parking in the alley, but people do it here all the time. I am so tired of it.

Ah, I feel better.

-Pam

DD - One year old!

tiapam

Ah, I feel better.

-Pam

DD - One year old!

tiapam

Ah, I feel better.

-Pam

DD - One year old!

tiapam

Ah, I feel better.

-Pam

DD - One year old!

tiapam

Ah, I feel better.

-Pam

DD - One year old!

tiapam

Ah, I feel better.

-Pam

DD - One year old!

tiapam

Ah, I feel better.

-Pam

DD - One year old!

tiapam

Ah, I feel better.

-Pam

DD - One year old!

caffeinedreams
06-16-2006, 04:38 PM
I feel for you--our neighbors are similar and it is so irritating. They park about 1 inch from our driveway, then also park another car directly across from our driveway on the other side of the street, which means you end up having to back out the opposite way that you want to because you can't get out otherwise without hitting their car. When asked to move, they do it, but they act like complete jerks about it. This is illegal according to the city code, but no one enforces it. The crazy thing is, they have a 3-car garage and full driveway, but the garage is stuffed to the ceiling so no room there, and they have about 5 cars, and as they told me, "We don't want to block each other in by parking in the driveway." Blocking us is okay, though.

Glad you feel better--since I've turned this into my own bitch, I do, too. :)

caffeinedreams
I feel for you--our neighbors are similar and it is so irritating. They park about 1 inch from our driveway, then also park another car directly across from our driveway on the other side of the street, which means you end up having to back out the opposite way that you want to because you can't get out otherwise without hitting their car. When asked to move, they do it, but they act like complete jerks about it. This is illegal according to the city code, but no one enforces it. The crazy thing is, they have a 3-car garage and full driveway, but the garage is stuffed to the ceiling so no room there, and they have about 5 cars, and as they told me, "We don't want to block each other in by parking in the driveway." Blocking us is okay, though.

caffeinedreams

caffeinedreams

caffeinedreams

caffeinedreams

caffeinedreams

caffeinedreams

caffeinedreams

niccig
06-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Gees, I better go thank our neighbours. They too don't park in the driveway and often park on the opposite side of ours, so we have to do a 3 point turn to get out of the driveway. For a while, they've made a point of NOT parking there. We didn't say anythign to them, but I do think they overheard me reminding DH as he was backing out...umm ok it may have been a yell...CAR behind you! He nearly backed straight into them.

Neighbours hey!

niccig
Gees, I better go thank our neighbours. They too don't park in the driveway and often park on the opposite side of ours, so we have to do a 3 point turn to get out of the driveway. For a while, they've made a point of NOT parking there. We didn't say anythign to them, but I do think they overheard me reminding DH as he was backing out...umm ok it may have been a yell...CAR behind you! He nearly backed straight into them.

Neighbours hey!

niccig

Neighbours hey!

niccig

Neighbours hey!

niccig

Neighbours hey!

niccig

Neighbours hey!

niccig

Neighbours hey!

niccig

Neighbours hey!

niccig

Neighbours hey!