PDA

View Full Version : I KNOW it's "the rule" - it's STILL STUPID!!!

babystuffbuff
06-18-2006, 09:21 PM
I just need to vent about this. DH was away all last week (very early Monday morning until Saturday afternoon). He was coaching at a National Team camp. I was lonely, but it was a good experience for him, etc. etc. Not a big deal.

But what really burns me up is that for the next two weeks, he is coaching at the camp that his school runs every summer. It is run out of his office, about a five-minute drive from our house - and he has to LIVE AT THE SCHOOL the whole time!!!! No coming home to sleep at night, no dinners at home, no leaving for any reason, not even our wedding anniversary tomorrow! I think he might be home Friday night - Saturday morning after the first week camp ends and the second one begins, but that is it.

It is really hard for me when he is away, especially at night. It brings back bad memories of the year we had to live in different states when we were engaged. I know it's "the rule" that all the coaches have to live at school during the camp, it just seems incredibly dumb to me that he is so close to home but I can't see him at all, and I'm really dreading the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for listening. I'm really tired of being alone. :(

Sarah

Auntie to my seven munchkins

babystuffbuff
I just need to vent about this. DH was away all last week (very early Monday morning until Saturday afternoon). He was coaching at a National Team camp. I was lonely, but it was a good experience for him, etc. etc. Not a big deal.

But what really burns me up is that for the next two weeks, he is coaching at the camp that his school runs every summer. It is run out of his office, about a five-minute drive from our house - and he has to LIVE AT THE SCHOOL the whole time!!!! No coming home to sleep at night, no dinners at home, no leaving for any reason, not even our wedding anniversary tomorrow! I think he might be home Friday night - Saturday morning after the first week camp ends and the second one begins, but that is it.

It is really hard for me when he is away, especially at night. It brings back bad memories of the year we had to live in different states when we were engaged. I know it's "the rule" that all the coaches have to live at school during the camp, it just seems incredibly dumb to me that he is so close to home but I can't see him at all, and I'm really dreading the next couple of weeks.

Sarah

babystuffbuff

Sarah

babystuffbuff

Sarah

babystuffbuff

Sarah

babystuffbuff

Sarah

babystuffbuff

Sarah

babystuffbuff

Sarah

babystuffbuff

Sarah

elliput
06-18-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm sorry, that really sounds like a major bummer! Can you sneak into the dorm at night? ;-)

elliput
I'm sorry, that really sounds like a major bummer! Can you sneak into the dorm at night? ;-)

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

mommy111
06-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Ooh, sorry Sarah, especially about the anniversary!

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mommy111

mamato1
06-18-2006, 10:41 PM
Oh, being a coach's wife can really suck can't it! I feel your pain. Take this alone time to treat yourself to some fun stuff that you could never do with him around.
Chris

Mama to Brendan (aka Boomer) 01/04

http://b3.lilypie.com/FnI6m5/.png

mamato1
Oh, being a coach's wife can really suck can't it! I feel your pain. Take this alone time to treat yourself to some fun stuff that you could never do with him around.
Chris

mamato1
Chris

mamato1
Chris

mamato1
Chris

mamato1
Chris

mamato1
Chris

mamato1
Chris

mamato1
Chris