PDA

View Full Version : Cat puke

buddyleebaby
06-23-2006, 10:52 AM
Ok, so I can't bitch at the cat for getting sick, it happens to everyone.
But did he have to puke IN my shoe? Not even next to or on top of, but IN my shoe. It seems like this would require extra effort.

buddyleebaby
But did he have to puke IN my shoe? Not even next to or on top of, but IN my shoe. It seems like this would require extra effort.

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

californiagirl
06-23-2006, 12:12 PM
Been there, done that. (I mean, it was my shoe the cat puked in. I, personally, have never thrown up in a shoe.) Worse yet, I was house sitting for my parents, it was a full can of fish catfood, and I had no other shoes. I cleaned it up as best I could but all day people kept saying "Do you smell fish?" Thank goodness I noticed while my foot was still a fraction of an inch above the puke.

californiagirl
Been there, done that. (I mean, it was my shoe the cat puked in. I, personally, have never thrown up in a shoe.) Worse yet, I was house sitting for my parents, it was a full can of fish catfood, and I had no other shoes. I cleaned it up as best I could but all day people kept saying "Do you smell fish?" Thank goodness I noticed while my foot was still a fraction of an inch above the puke.

californiagirl

californiagirl

californiagirl

californiagirl

californiagirl

californiagirl

californiagirl

goodnightmoon
06-23-2006, 12:54 PM
Aw, poor kitty! I'm sure he was trying to keep it contained and not make a mess on the floor. ;)

Laura
mommy to Eva Marie 2/16/05

goodnightmoon
Aw, poor kitty! I'm sure he was trying to keep it contained and not make a mess on the floor. ;)

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

goodnightmoon

Laura

psophia17
06-23-2006, 08:32 PM
I guess the bright side is that it wasn't cat poo...that's what my Mom's housecat does when the litterbox needs cleaning...

psophia17
I guess the bright side is that it wasn't cat poo...that's what my Mom's housecat does when the litterbox needs cleaning...

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

buddyleebaby
06-23-2006, 11:29 PM
Oh no!
Yuck.
Luckily in my case, they were what my dh so lovingly refers to as "your pregant mom shoes", meaning good old canvas sneakers, so I just scooped out the mostly solid puke and threw them in the wash.

buddyleebaby
Oh no!
Yuck.
Luckily in my case, they were what my dh so lovingly refers to as "your pregant mom shoes", meaning good old canvas sneakers, so I just scooped out the mostly solid puke and threw them in the wash.

buddyleebaby
Oh no!
Yuck.

buddyleebaby
Oh no!
Yuck.

buddyleebaby
Oh no!
Yuck.

buddyleebaby
Oh no!
Yuck.

buddyleebaby
Oh no!
Yuck.

buddyleebaby
Oh no!
Yuck.

buddyleebaby
Oh no!
Yuck.

buddyleebaby
06-23-2006, 11:31 PM
Oh, I'm sure. He's very considerate. That's why he was puking in the first place, he was kind enough to eat everyone of my dd's dropped cheerios, despite the full food dish in the kitchen. ; )

buddyleebaby
Oh, I'm sure. He's very considerate. That's why he was puking in the first place, he was kind enough to eat everyone of my dd's dropped cheerios, despite the full food dish in the kitchen. ; )

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby
06-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Gross!
The cat I had growing up did that. He also had FIV and chronic diarrhea. We are lucky in that our current cats do not appear to be the retalitory sort.

buddyleebaby
Gross!
The cat I had growing up did that. He also had FIV and chronic diarrhea. We are lucky in that our current cats do not appear to be the retalitory sort.

buddyleebaby
Gross!

buddyleebaby
Gross!

buddyleebaby
Gross!

buddyleebaby
Gross!

buddyleebaby
Gross!

buddyleebaby
Gross!

buddyleebaby
Gross!