PDA

View Full Version : just need to vent

niccig
06-23-2006, 07:02 PM
Ok, a friend was in a jam and I said she could bring her DD#2 over for the 1 day I have a babysitter. I've done this before with other friends and it wasn't a problem. When I wasn't here, she and the sitter talked about bringing her DD over more often on Fridays...huh, how about asking me...it's my house, my DS, and my sitter...you need to talk to me before making any arrangements. I don't have a problem with doing it occasionally, and I told my friend that, but I don't want every week either. But what really gets my goat is that neither of them discussed it with me!...why is it so hard to ask someone first!
Nicci

niccig
Ok, a friend was in a jam and I said she could bring her DD#2 over for the 1 day I have a babysitter. I've done this before with other friends and it wasn't a problem. When I wasn't here, she and the sitter talked about bringing her DD over more often on Fridays...huh, how about asking me...it's my house, my DS, and my sitter...you need to talk to me before making any arrangements. I don't have a problem with doing it occasionally, and I told my friend that, but I don't want every week either. But what really gets my goat is that neither of them discussed it with me!...why is it so hard to ask someone first!
Nicci

niccig
Nicci

niccig
Nicci

niccig
Nicci

niccig
Nicci

niccig
Nicci

niccig
Nicci

niccig
Nicci

deenass
06-23-2006, 08:07 PM
She was REALLY out of line and I think you are within your rights to explain to your sitter that you will be the one making the decisions about what children are in your house.

I think your friend also needs a knock upside the head!

deenass
She was REALLY out of line and I think you are within your rights to explain to your sitter that you will be the one making the decisions about what children are in your house.

deenass

deenass

deenass

deenass

deenass

deenass

deenass

lisams
06-24-2006, 10:23 AM
You have every right to be irritated by this. It's frustrating when people take advantage of you like this. I understand how you feel.

lisams
You have every right to be irritated by this. It's frustrating when people take advantage of you like this. I understand how you feel.

lisams

lisams

lisams

lisams

lisams

lisams

lisams

tina-t
06-24-2006, 11:20 AM
Geez, even if it is your sitter that will be watching the kids, I don't think she had the right to do that without talking to you first. She is technically employed by you and it is your home and ds.

Your friend should have asked you first too.

tina-t
Geez, even if it is your sitter that will be watching the kids, I don't think she had the right to do that without talking to you first. She is technically employed by you and it is your home and ds.

tina-t

tina-t

tina-t

tina-t

tina-t

tina-t

tina-t

niccig
06-24-2006, 04:48 PM
I think my babysitter already thought my friend had run it by me. I'm going to make it very clear to her hwo arrangments like this will be made in the future. I'm also going to be seeing the friend today and I'll set her straight as well. I'm also annoyed at myself for not saying something yesterday when it became obvious that my friend wanted a regular sitting arrangement. Kicking myself, as I worried about it all night, and now I have to confront her. Much easier to have just spoken up yesterday and said'"what are you talking about, no way!"

Nicci

niccig
I think my babysitter already thought my friend had run it by me. I'm going to make it very clear to her hwo arrangments like this will be made in the future. I'm also going to be seeing the friend today and I'll set her straight as well. I'm also annoyed at myself for not saying something yesterday when it became obvious that my friend wanted a regular sitting arrangement. Kicking myself, as I worried about it all night, and now I have to confront her. Much easier to have just spoken up yesterday and said'"what are you talking about, no way!"

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci