PDA

View Full Version : Less than 5 minutes

elliput
06-25-2006, 08:18 PM
That is how long it takes for your normally excellently behaved dog to destroy one of your DD's BRAND NEW Pedoodles sandals.

I had just put DD down to sleep, went downstairs to straighten up the living room (which was to include picking up the shoes) and there was the dog in the middle of the room with a half chewed sandal. She looked up at me and knew I was not pleased before I even got the words "you are a very bad dog" out of my mouth.

I kept thinking I should be mad, but I am just very, very disappointed in her behavior. And I am upset with myself, as I should have been more responsible and not left the shoes on the floor.

I am just sad, and now I have to order another pair of sandals. :-(

elliput
That is how long it takes for your normally excellently behaved dog to destroy one of your DD's BRAND NEW Pedoodles sandals.

I had just put DD down to sleep, went downstairs to straighten up the living room (which was to include picking up the shoes) and there was the dog in the middle of the room with a half chewed sandal. She looked up at me and knew I was not pleased before I even got the words "you are a very bad dog" out of my mouth.

I kept thinking I should be mad, but I am just very, very disappointed in her behavior. And I am upset with myself, as I should have been more responsible and not left the shoes on the floor.

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

abigailsmom
06-25-2006, 09:02 PM
I am sorry!!! Don't be upset with yourself... you are human!!

Hugs to you!!!

abigailsmom

Hugs to you!!!

abigailsmom

Hugs to you!!!

abigailsmom

Hugs to you!!!

abigailsmom

Hugs to you!!!

abigailsmom

Hugs to you!!!

abigailsmom

Hugs to you!!!

abigailsmom

Hugs to you!!!

abigailsmom

Hugs to you!!!

buddyleebaby
06-25-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm sorry the sandals got ruined, especially since they were new.

I have found it impossible to stay mad at our family's dog, even when she misbehaves. Something about those big brown eyes and dopey face....

Etc typos

buddyleebaby

I have found it impossible to stay mad at our family's dog, even when she misbehaves. Something about those big brown eyes and dopey face....

Etc typos

buddyleebaby

Etc typos

buddyleebaby

Etc typos

buddyleebaby

Etc typos

buddyleebaby

Etc typos

buddyleebaby

Etc typos

buddyleebaby

Etc typos

buddyleebaby

Etc typos

elliput
06-26-2006, 07:29 AM
Thank you :-)

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput
06-26-2006, 07:34 AM
Thank you. My dog is very sensitive and for the rest of the evening last night stayed very close to me (which is pretty normal when she is upset). Hopefully she will be feeling better when I get home this after work.

elliput
Thank you. My dog is very sensitive and for the rest of the evening last night stayed very close to me (which is pretty normal when she is upset). Hopefully she will be feeling better when I get home this after work.

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

elliput

mommy_someday
06-26-2006, 12:08 PM
Erica, I *totally* feel your pain! A couple of years ago, I found a pair of super comfy clogs for me that I wore everywhere while pg with DS. They were the only shoes that kept my feet from aching after a full work day. Then one weekend, my d@mn dogs chewed them to bits. DH took pics and created one of those Mastercard 'priceless' bits to try to make me laugh, but I was really disappointed. Every time I go shoe shopping, I look for the shoes but haven't been able to find them (they were some weird brand I'd never heard of).

I'm sorry that your DD's sandals got destroyed. It stinks, no matter how you look at it.

mommy_someday
Erica, I *totally* feel your pain! A couple of years ago, I found a pair of super comfy clogs for me that I wore everywhere while pg with DS. They were the only shoes that kept my feet from aching after a full work day. Then one weekend, my d@mn dogs chewed them to bits. DH took pics and created one of those Mastercard 'priceless' bits to try to make me laugh, but I was really disappointed. Every time I go shoe shopping, I look for the shoes but haven't been able to find them (they were some weird brand I'd never heard of).

I'm sorry that your DD's sandals got destroyed. It stinks, no matter how you look at it.

mommy_someday

mommy_someday

mommy_someday

mommy_someday

mommy_someday

mommy_someday

mommy_someday