PDA

View Full Version : What is it with people?

chlobo
06-26-2006, 08:54 AM
My neighbor told me her daughter was looking to do some babysitting over the summer while home from college. I was psyched. Thought I could set up a once a week gig. So she comes home & babysits a couple fo times. DD really likes her. I try to pin her down but she says she's waiting to hear from a store she applied to and she'll let me know. Well she never lets me know. One day I email her to see if she can sit and she says well now she has no time (except this one slot we arranged earleir) cause of her new job. And then goes on to say how she's going away for the weekend so won't be able to do our one slot the following Monday. So here we are two Monday's later and she's a no-show.

Then, another neighbor told us there was another college girl down the street who wanted to sit. So I called her last week. Never heard back. Not even to say she isn't interested.

There was an ad in the paper for another girl so I called her. Never heard back. Not even to say she isn't' interested.

Finally, there's comcast. We have been trying to get an email switched over for over two weeks. No luck. They keep telling us 24-72 hours and it's never fixed.

chlobo
My neighbor told me her daughter was looking to do some babysitting over the summer while home from college. I was psyched. Thought I could set up a once a week gig. So she comes home & babysits a couple fo times. DD really likes her. I try to pin her down but she says she's waiting to hear from a store she applied to and she'll let me know. Well she never lets me know. One day I email her to see if she can sit and she says well now she has no time (except this one slot we arranged earleir) cause of her new job. And then goes on to say how she's going away for the weekend so won't be able to do our one slot the following Monday. So here we are two Monday's later and she's a no-show.

Then, another neighbor told us there was another college girl down the street who wanted to sit. So I called her last week. Never heard back. Not even to say she isn't interested.

There was an ad in the paper for another girl so I called her. Never heard back. Not even to say she isn't' interested.

Finally, there's comcast. We have been trying to get an email switched over for over two weeks. No luck. They keep telling us 24-72 hours and it's never fixed.

chlobo

chlobo

chlobo

chlobo

chlobo

chlobo

chlobo

psophia17
06-26-2006, 08:58 AM
That would drive me crazy, too - both the babysitting ridiculousness and the email...blegh.

Here's hoping you get them both figured out ASAP :)

psophia17
That would drive me crazy, too - both the babysitting ridiculousness and the email...blegh.

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

psophia17

mommy_someday
06-26-2006, 12:02 PM
It's seriously irritating when people don't respond. Really, how hard is it to type a short email or make a two-minute phone call? I think some people are just inconsiderate, lazy and/or rude. I'm sorry that you aren't getting the help you were counting on. I hope things change for the better soon, mama. ((hugs))

mommy_someday
It's seriously irritating when people don't respond. Really, how hard is it to type a short email or make a two-minute phone call? I think some people are just inconsiderate, lazy and/or rude. I'm sorry that you aren't getting the help you were counting on. I hope things change for the better soon, mama. ((hugs))

mommy_someday

mommy_someday

mommy_someday

mommy_someday

mommy_someday

mommy_someday

mommy_someday

kedss
06-26-2006, 04:44 PM
Big hugs, Carren, If I was near, I would defintiely be there for ya! :)

kedss

kedss

kedss

kedss

kedss

kedss

kedss

kedss