PDA

View Full Version : Be snarky, what is your pet peeve?

Pages : [1] 2 3

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
07-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Hate it when reading one of those countless articles on weight loss and they describe the woman in the after photo as being 5'9", 160 lbs and a size 6.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
Hate it when reading one of those countless articles on weight loss and they describe the woman in the after photo as being 5'9", 160 lbs and a size 6.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

boolady
07-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Ooooh, this is a good topic.

Well, this one's somewhat related to your point, but you could knock me over with a feather (actually, you couldn't knock me over with a 10 lb. bag of feathers, but, whatever) if a gorgeous celebrity EVER admitted being beautiful when they were young. I hate listening to every tall, thin, mindblowingly beautiful one of them say how they weren't popular because they were shy and gawky and too skinny and got made fun of and they really really were just late bloomers. Yeah, okay.

boolady

Well, this one's somewhat related to your point, but you could knock me over with a feather (actually, you couldn't knock me over with a 10 lb. bag of feathers, but, whatever) if a gorgeous celebrity EVER admitted being beautiful when they were young. I hate listening to every tall, thin, mindblowingly beautiful one of them say how they weren't popular because they were shy and gawky and too skinny and got made fun of and they really really were just late bloomers. Yeah, okay.

boolady

boolady

boolady

boolady

boolady

boolady

boolady

BaileyBea
07-03-2006, 04:18 PM
I hate standing in any line at the Grocery Store Etc and the customer that comes after you invades your purchasing space. They either do this by standing in front of the cashier when you still need to run your credit card through, the only reason you weren't still standing there is because you were packing your bags. DUH!

Or when they can see how much you paid for your purchase and watch you run your CC through by standing RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!

I now just tell people to back-off and that it's rude.

BaileyBea
I hate standing in any line at the Grocery Store Etc and the customer that comes after you invades your purchasing space. They either do this by standing in front of the cashier when you still need to run your credit card through, the only reason you weren't still standing there is because you were packing your bags. DUH!

Or when they can see how much you paid for your purchase and watch you run your CC through by standing RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!

BaileyBea

BaileyBea

BaileyBea

BaileyBea

BaileyBea

BaileyBea

BaileyBea

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
07-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Didn't you KNOW Charlize Theron was the most HIDEOUS girl in high school and Uma was down right grotesque, um, yeah.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
Didn't you KNOW Charlize Theron was the most HIDEOUS girl in high school and Uma was down right grotesque, um, yeah.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

rupptopia
07-03-2006, 06:26 PM
I have to post this one - I hate it when people stop at the end of escalators & just stand there looking around. And then they look at you like you are the rude one when you have to push past them so as not to get run over by the 20 people coming off the escalator directly behind you!

Michelle
Mom to Alex born 9/28/04

rupptopia
I have to post this one - I hate it when people stop at the end of escalators & just stand there looking around. And then they look at you like you are the rude one when you have to push past them so as not to get run over by the 20 people coming off the escalator directly behind you!

Michelle
Mom to Alex born 9/28/04

rupptopia

Michelle
Mom to Alex born 9/28/04

rupptopia

Michelle
Mom to Alex born 9/28/04

rupptopia

Michelle
Mom to Alex born 9/28/04

rupptopia

Michelle
Mom to Alex born 9/28/04

rupptopia

Michelle
Mom to Alex born 9/28/04

rupptopia

Michelle
Mom to Alex born 9/28/04

rupptopia

Michelle
Mom to Alex born 9/28/04

mariza
07-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Oh, I have so many!!! Okay, one of my biggest to build off of PP, is when I'm trying to get off an elevator and there are people standing right there waiting to push in not expecting that someone might actually need to come out!!! This happens to me on a daily basis since I work in an airport and it never fails that there's someone with a big cart of luggage pushing in so I have to squeeze my 7 month pg belly by them and they look at me like I'm the rude one!
Oh, and gum chewers, sorry to any of you out there, but I hate when people chew their gum like cows and I'm trying to hold a conversation. OK, I'm done!

mariza
Oh, I have so many!!! Okay, one of my biggest to build off of PP, is when I'm trying to get off an elevator and there are people standing right there waiting to push in not expecting that someone might actually need to come out!!! This happens to me on a daily basis since I work in an airport and it never fails that there's someone with a big cart of luggage pushing in so I have to squeeze my 7 month pg belly by them and they look at me like I'm the rude one!
Oh, and gum chewers, sorry to any of you out there, but I hate when people chew their gum like cows and I'm trying to hold a conversation. OK, I'm done!

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

mariza

Nicsmom
07-03-2006, 07:59 PM
"I hate it when people stop at the end of escalators & just stand there looking around."

Me too!!!!! I hate that. I also hate when people crack their knuckles. It drives me crazy.

Nicsmom
"I hate it when people stop at the end of escalators & just stand there looking around."

Me too!!!!! I hate that. I also hate when people crack their knuckles. It drives me crazy.

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

kijip
07-03-2006, 08:07 PM
People that drive decidedly un-compact cars that park int he spots labelled "COMPACT", esp when there are plenty of larger spots open, just on the other side of the lot. Sorry- ya wanna use the compact spots? Drive a freaking Civic or Focus. No Siennas, Excursions or Escalades need apply, thank you very much. They are the reason the cars keep getting scratched and besides when I I pinned in by two SUVs in my compact space, I often can barely fit myself into my car, much less open the door far enough to get Toby into his carseat. grrrr...I often joke that I am going to get post-its printed that say "If your car has a 20+ gallon tank, it ain't compact honey".

kijip
People that drive decidedly un-compact cars that park int he spots labelled "COMPACT", esp when there are plenty of larger spots open, just on the other side of the lot. Sorry- ya wanna use the compact spots? Drive a freaking Civic or Focus. No Siennas, Excursions or Escalades need apply, thank you very much. They are the reason the cars keep getting scratched and besides when I I pinned in by two SUVs in my compact space, I often can barely fit myself into my car, much less open the door far enough to get Toby into his carseat. grrrr...I often joke that I am going to get post-its printed that say "If your car has a 20+ gallon tank, it ain't compact honey".

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

kijip

matthewsmom
07-03-2006, 08:13 PM
I hate it when people are too lazy to take the escalator and instead use the elevator so that those of us that need to use it b/c we have kids in stroller can't. There's only one main elevator in our mall and it's always full because people are too lazy to take the escalator.

matthewsmom
I hate it when people are too lazy to take the escalator and instead use the elevator so that those of us that need to use it b/c we have kids in stroller can't. There's only one main elevator in our mall and it's always full because people are too lazy to take the escalator.

matthewsmom

matthewsmom

matthewsmom

matthewsmom

matthewsmom

matthewsmom

matthewsmom

karolyp
07-03-2006, 08:26 PM
People that drive slow in the left lane make me crazy. Of course I live in the tourist mecca center so this happens all the time!

karolyp
People that drive slow in the left lane make me crazy. Of course I live in the tourist mecca center so this happens all the time!

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

karolyp

buddyleebaby
07-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Drivers who do not stop at crosswalks.
Also those who do not use directionals.

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

buddyleebaby

lilycat88
07-03-2006, 09:48 PM
Umm...yeah. I personally LOVE standing at an angle balancing on one leg reaching over the front end of the shopping cart of the person behind me because they decided to push their cart ahead of them after they unloaded it. Honey, pushing me out of the way so I can't reach the credit card thingy isn't really going to help you get out of the store any faster. It's usually some woman standing there reading the latest copy of US magazine. I don't even say anything anymore. I just *accidently* nudge the cart REALLY hard as I swipe my credit card. "Oooops...oh...I'm so sorry!"

lilycat88
Umm...yeah. I personally LOVE standing at an angle balancing on one leg reaching over the front end of the shopping cart of the person behind me because they decided to push their cart ahead of them after they unloaded it. Honey, pushing me out of the way so I can't reach the credit card thingy isn't really going to help you get out of the store any faster. It's usually some woman standing there reading the latest copy of US magazine. I don't even say anything anymore. I just *accidently* nudge the cart REALLY hard as I swipe my credit card. "Oooops...oh...I'm so sorry!"

lilycat88

lilycat88

lilycat88

lilycat88

lilycat88

lilycat88

lilycat88

Wife_and_mommy
07-03-2006, 09:56 PM
Here's mine:

--when more than one person snaps a pic. Which camera are you supposed to look at??

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]

Wife_and_mommy
Good thread, S!

Wife_and_mommy
Good thread, S!

Wife_and_mommy
Good thread, S!

Wife_and_mommy
Good thread, S!

Here's mine:

--when more than one person snaps a pic. Which camera are you supposed to look at??

Wife_and_mommy
Good thread, S!

Here's mine:

Wife_and_mommy
Good thread!

Here's mine:

Wife_and_mommy
Good thread, S!

Here's mine:

Wife_and_mommy
Good thread, S!

Here's mine:

scarletsmommy
07-03-2006, 10:20 PM
I hate it when I am standing at the checkout line and the cashier can't talk to me b/c he/she is on the phone with a personal call and can't be bothered to speak to me. 2 days ago the lady didn't even tell me what the total was. So, when I gave her the wrong amount she gave me a dirty look and informed me that she needed several more pennies. Then she took the money, slammed the receipt in my hand and gave me a VERY aggresive "have a nice day."

The other is when they won't check me out b/c they have to answer the phone. Hello!! I am here in person about to spend money and you can't help me b/c some "potential" customer wants to know if you have it in their size? What are these people thinking?????

And finally, the TJ Maxx return line!!!! Need I say more!! I have never returned anything in less than 15 minutes!

okay, I feel much better now. I hadn't realized how upset I was about that first one until I caught myself typing at warp speed! LOL!!

scarletsmommy
I hate it when I am standing at the checkout line and the cashier can't talk to me b/c he/she is on the phone with a personal call and can't be bothered to speak to me. 2 days ago the lady didn't even tell me what the total was. So, when I gave her the wrong amount she gave me a dirty look and informed me that she needed several more pennies. Then she took the money, slammed the receipt in my hand and gave me a VERY aggresive "have a nice day."

The other is when they won't check me out b/c they have to answer the phone. Hello!! I am here in person about to spend money and you can't help me b/c some "potential" customer wants to know if you have it in their size? What are these people thinking?????

And finally, the TJ Maxx return line!!!! Need I say more!! I have never returned anything in less than 15 minutes!

okay, I feel much better now. I hadn't realized how upset I was about that first one until I caught myself typing at warp speed! LOL!!

scarletsmommy

scarletsmommy

scarletsmommy

scarletsmommy

scarletsmommy

scarletsmommy

scarletsmommy

shilo
07-04-2006, 01:12 AM
ohhh, how do you pick just one??? i could aggree and expound upon almost everyone's here...

add nicole kidman to your list, i heard her claim the same thing in an interview one time.

gosh, i hate it when people at the airport just stand there, so oblivious with their 2 suitcases they insist are their "personal item and carry on" blocking the walkways.

don't get me started on directionals (turn signals)...

i actually did bite a woman's head off, chew it up and spit it out :P a few weeks ago when she rammed her cart into ds's legs (he was sitting in the seat) and then didn't even attempt to apologize when he burst into tears. she had been trying to push ahead, even bumping my hip twice when i was swiping my card. i stepped around to grab the last bag and put it in the cart and next thing i know sam is screaming his head off. ugh.

why, just this week, i waited for a full 5 minutes at the target pharmacy for the tech to finish a personal phone call (yea, i'm really sorry your sister's ex-boyfriend's mother' fiancee just cheated on her, but can you just hand me my prescription so i can get outta here?).

and personally i think that if you can't get your car into a regular (non-compact) parking spot without having to make a 5 point reverse turn to do it, you're driving more car than you can handle safely.

but my all time biggest pet peeve right now... if one more person talking on their cell phone while driving almost hits me this week (they are out in spades, i think i'm already to 4 or 5 since friday - and it's only monday), i think i'm gonna follow them home, and in my most polite possible voice tell them where i think they should stick that cell phone next.

thanks for letting me get that off my chest :). lori
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

shilo
ohhh, how do you pick just one??? i could aggree and expound upon almost everyone's here...

add nicole kidman to your list, i heard her claim the same thing in an interview one time.

gosh, i hate it when people at the airport just stand there, so oblivious with their 2 suitcases they insist are their "personal item and carry on" blocking the walkways.

i actually did bite a woman's head off, chew it up and spit it out :P a few weeks ago when she rammed her cart into ds's legs (he was sitting in the seat) and then didn't even attempt to apologize when he burst into tears. she had been trying to push ahead, even bumping my hip twice when i was swiping my card. i stepped around to grab the last bag and put it in the cart and next thing i know sam is screaming his head off. ugh.

why, just this week, i waited for a full 5 minutes at the target pharmacy for the tech to finish a personal phone call (yea, i'm really sorry your sister's ex-boyfriend's mother' fiancee just cheated on her, but can you just hand me my prescription so i can get outta here?).

and personally i think that if you can't get your car into a regular (non-compact) parking spot without having to make a 5 point reverse turn to do it, you're driving more car than you can handle safely.

but my all time biggest pet peeve right now... if one more person talking on their cell phone while driving almost hits me this week (they are out in spades, i think i'm already to 4 or 5 since friday - and it's only monday), i think i'm gonna follow them home, and in my most polite possible voice tell them where i think they should stick that cell phone next.

shilo

shilo

shilo

shilo

shilo

shilo

shilo

bcky2
07-04-2006, 06:57 AM
i hate people out in public on their cell phones, esp. in stores. they stand in the middle of the isle talking and get pissed when you try and squeeze by or have to ask them to move it. my gosh, talk on the phone at home. what is that damn important that you have to discuss it in the middle of target?!!!

bcky2
i hate people out in public on their cell phones, esp. in stores. they stand in the middle of the isle talking and get pissed when you try and squeeze by or have to ask them to move it. my gosh, talk on the phone at home. what is that damn important that you have to discuss it in the middle of target?!!!

bcky2

bcky2

bcky2

bcky2

bcky2

bcky2

bcky2

KBecks
07-04-2006, 09:18 AM
I don't have many, but here are two....

My freshest peeve are parents who are belligerent and talk ugly towards their kids in public. I heard a mom in the baby area of Target tell a toddler son that she would "knock him into next week" if he didn't behave better, and IMO, he wasn't acting up much at all, just being a fidgety kid. (I don't think she meant it, but was just making empty threats). Another week in Target I heard a lady complaining about how much they had spent on the kids and how the dad would be p*ssed off about all the money they were spending. Hello? Like it's the kids who are really making the decisions to overspend.... she was blaming and guilting the kids for her purchases. I just hate overhearing that cr@p. ETA -- and they always talk extra loud so the whole store can hear it!!! Blech!

Secondly, I dislike drivers who don't turn into the lane closest to them, but cross-over several lanes when turning and think it's *their right* to do so. Many times, two cars should be able to turn at once into their respective nearest lanes... but I've tangled with too many weirdos who think they own all three lanes as their personal space. It's annoying, especially when they seem to think that I'm screwing them. Turn into the closest lane, then check and move over if you need to be in another lane. Minor, but annoying.

I'm sure I have others, but I generally try to let things go right away.

KBecks

My freshest peeve are parents who are belligerent and talk ugly towards their kids in public. I heard a mom in the baby area of Target tell a toddler son that she would "knock him into next week" if he didn't behave better, and IMO, he wasn't acting up much at all, just being a fidgety kid. (I don't think she meant it, but was just making empty threats). Another week in Target I heard a lady complaining about how much they had spent on the kids and how the dad would be p*ssed off about all the money they were spending. Hello? Like it's the kids who are really making the decisions to overspend.... she was blaming and guilting the kids for her purchases. I just hate overhearing that cr@p. ETA -- and they always talk extra loud so the whole store can hear it!!! Blech!

Secondly, I dislike drivers who don't turn into the lane closest to them, but cross-over several lanes when turning and think it's *their right* to do so. Many times, two cars should be able to turn at once into their respective nearest lanes... but I've tangled with too many weirdos who think they own all three lanes as their personal space. It's annoying, especially when they seem to think that I'm screwing them. Turn into the closest lane, then check and move over if you need to be in another lane. Minor, but annoying.

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks
07-04-2006, 09:22 AM
I had one of those the other day.... a lady came and stood very close next to me while I was putting my change in my wallet. I just stood my ground and finished what I was doing, and got my keys out of my purse, didn't take long... I decided I would move when I was ready to. She didn't seem to be bothered by it... maybe she's someone who has different space needs than me. If I weren't very pregnant, I might have moved, but nobody's pushing me around when I'm this big!

KBecks
I had one of those the other day.... a lady came and stood very close next to me while I was putting my change in my wallet. I just stood my ground and finished what I was doing, and got my keys out of my purse, didn't take long... I decided I would move when I was ready to. She didn't seem to be bothered by it... maybe she's someone who has different space needs than me. If I weren't very pregnant, I might have moved, but nobody's pushing me around when I'm this big!

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

KBecks

Nicsmom
07-04-2006, 09:33 AM
Here is another one: I hate when you hold the door for someone else after you, and instead of holding it, they go right through. As if it is your duty to stay there holding the door for them while they go through!!!!

This excludes people with strollers, or wheelchairs or heavy bags, or anything that would explain why they do not hold the door.

Nicsmom
Here is another one: I hate when you hold the door for someone else after you, and instead of holding it, they go right through. As if it is your duty to stay there holding the door for them while they go through!!!!

This excludes people with strollers, or wheelchairs or heavy bags, or anything that would explain why they do not hold the door.

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

Nicsmom

momathome
07-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Seeing parents out walking their precious babies in their strollers while smoking a cigarette over their little angels' heads. Doubly horrendous when I see little ones in cars and parents are smoking. :(

momathome
Seeing parents out walking their precious babies in their strollers while smoking a cigarette over their little angels' heads. Doubly horrendous when I see little ones in cars and parents are smoking. :(

momathome

momathome

momathome

momathome

momathome

momathome

momathome

hez
07-04-2006, 10:46 AM
"what is that damn important that you have to discuss it in the middle of target?!!!"

Sometimes you need to know if DS wants Batman or Superman undies when they're unexpectedly on sale ;)

I agree in general, though. If I need to make that call, I get outta the way, 'cause it ticks me off when folks don't realize they're blocking an entire aisle.

hez
"what is that damn important that you have to discuss it in the middle of target?!!!"

Sometimes you need to know if DS wants Batman or Superman undies when they're unexpectedly on sale ;)

I agree in general, though. If I need to make that call, I get outta the way, 'cause it ticks me off when folks don't realize they're blocking an entire aisle.

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez
07-04-2006, 10:58 AM
We just got back from vacation yesterday, so here's a random list of things that got under my skin:

Poor drivers. Those who don't use turn signals, don't use cruise (ARGH!!!), don't pay attention to which lane they're in, lean their bodies at a 45 degree angle so they can rest their elbows while they talk on their cellphones and weave all over the lanes... Oh, and I feel for them, but truck drivers in the hills/mountains drive me nuts 'cause the weight of the vehicles makes it tough for them to keep any kind of consistency with their speed.

Smokers who don't deal with their butts appropriately. This woman (who pissed me off even before this incident) smoked a cigarette at the beach fairly close to us. She then looked around and tossed the butt 5 feet behind her beach chair. There was a trash can less than 50 yards from where we were sitting, and I didn't want Payton to find it. So I got up and pitched it for her, mumbling the whole way about idiots who can't deal with their trash with a trash can so dang close.

Drive thru lines. We hit a couple doozies (one in KY, one in NC) where it took over 15 minutes to get through the line-- with only a car or two in front of us. I used to work fast food (in the drive thru window quite a bit)-- there is no excuse for that in the middle of the afternoon when it's not lunch or dinner rush inside.

I think that's enough for now :)

hez
We just got back from vacation yesterday, so here's a random list of things that got under my skin:

Poor drivers. Those who don't use turn signals, don't use cruise (ARGH!!!), don't pay attention to which lane they're in, lean their bodies at a 45 degree angle so they can rest their elbows while they talk on their cellphones and weave all over the lanes... Oh, and I feel for them, but truck drivers in the hills/mountains drive me nuts 'cause the weight of the vehicles makes it tough for them to keep any kind of consistency with their speed.

Smokers who don't deal with their butts appropriately. This woman (who pissed me off even before this incident) smoked a cigarette at the beach fairly close to us. She then looked around and tossed the butt 5 feet behind her beach chair. There was a trash can less than 50 yards from where we were sitting, and I didn't want Payton to find it. So I got up and pitched it for her, mumbling the whole way about idiots who can't deal with their trash with a trash can so dang close.

Drive thru lines. We hit a couple doozies (one in KY, one in NC) where it took over 15 minutes to get through the line-- with only a car or two in front of us. I used to work fast food (in the drive thru window quite a bit)-- there is no excuse for that in the middle of the afternoon when it's not lunch or dinner rush inside.

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

hez

VClute
07-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Here's a weird one, and I don't really know why it bothers me:

People who choose to park their cars in their driveways and use their garages as storage units. Come on! Do you really need all that STUFF?!

Amy in NC
mom to Dixon, born 2/14/05

VClute

People who choose to park their cars in their driveways and use their garages as storage units. Come on! Do you really need all that STUFF?!

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

VClute

Amy in NC

jarrettsmom9705
07-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Hello, Brittney Spears!! Don't you have a P.R. person to tell you how to behave during a t.v. interview?

jarrettsmom9705
Hello, Brittney Spears!! Don't you have a P.R. person to tell you how to behave during a t.v. interview?

jarrettsmom9705

jarrettsmom9705

jarrettsmom9705

jarrettsmom9705

jarrettsmom9705

jarrettsmom9705

jarrettsmom9705

mamicka
07-04-2006, 01:19 PM
>I dislike drivers who don't turn into the lane
>closest to them, but cross-over several lanes when turning and
>think it's *their right* to do so. Many times, two cars should
>be able to turn at once into their respective nearest lanes...
>but I've tangled with too many weirdos who think they own all
>three lanes as their personal space. It's annoying, especially
>when they seem to think that I'm screwing them. Turn into the
>closest lane, then check and move over if you need to be in
>another lane. Minor, but annoying.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves ever. I see this all the time & it's soooo irritating.

Allison

mamicka

This is one of my biggest pet peeves ever. I see this all the time & it's soooo irritating.

Allison

mamicka

Allison

mamicka

Allison

mamicka

Allison

mamicka

Allison

mamicka

Allison

mamicka

Allison

mamicka

Allison

purpleeyes
07-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Hee hee! My husband and I say this ALL the time. Especially b/c we live in a townhouse section of the neighborhood, so space is a premium. All our houses have 2 car garages, tho, and still people fill them up!! If we can't fit in in the storage we have, we get rid of it.

Now, to add one of my own, (hopefully I don't upset anyone...) I am incredible annoyed by people who don't weed their gardens-especially the small townhouse plots that the interior units have!! DS and I have been taking lots of walks since I am home for the summer and it is all I notice lately. People let it get so bad that their weeds are as tall as their flowers! I tried to be understanding (maybe they have a newborn, or are sick) but it just looks so messy.
Sigh.

Beth

purpleeyes
Hee hee! My husband and I say this ALL the time. Especially b/c we live in a townhouse section of the neighborhood, so space is a premium. All our houses have 2 car garages, tho, and still people fill them up!! If we can't fit in in the storage we have, we get rid of it.

Now, to add one of my own, (hopefully I don't upset anyone...) I am incredible annoyed by people who don't weed their gardens-especially the small townhouse plots that the interior units have!! DS and I have been taking lots of walks since I am home for the summer and it is all I notice lately. People let it get so bad that their weeds are as tall as their flowers! I tried to be understanding (maybe they have a newborn, or are sick) but it just looks so messy.
Sigh.

Beth

purpleeyes

Sigh.

Beth

purpleeyes

Sigh.

Beth

purpleeyes

Sigh.

Beth

purpleeyes

Sigh.

Beth

purpleeyes

Sigh.

Beth

purpleeyes

Sigh.

Beth

purpleeyes

Sigh.

Beth

dules
07-04-2006, 03:11 PM
When I've waited a long time in line, finally get to the front (Returns line at Home Depot or other big store, or to order food etc. at a takeout/delivery place, etc.) and I start to place my order or hand over my return and...the phone rings and the SA picks it up and takes care of that customer first. Somehow the phone always gets priority over the customer in front of them, and that makes me crazy.

Best,
Mary

dules
When I've waited a long time in line, finally get to the front (Returns line at Home Depot or other big store, or to order food etc. at a takeout/delivery place, etc.) and I start to place my order or hand over my return and...the phone rings and the SA picks it up and takes care of that customer first. Somehow the phone always gets priority over the customer in front of them, and that makes me crazy.

Best,
Mary

dules

Best,
Mary

dules

Best,
Mary

dules

Best,
Mary

dules

Best,
Mary

dules

Best,
Mary

dules

Best,
Mary

dules

Best,
Mary

elliput
07-04-2006, 04:41 PM
>People who choose to park their cars in their driveways and
>use their garages as storage units. Come on! Do you really
>need all that STUFF?!

Guilty of this one, and unfortunately, yes.

elliput
>need all that STUFF?!

elliput
>need all that STUFF?!

elliput
>need all that STUFF?!

elliput
>need all that STUFF?!

elliput
>need all that STUFF?!

elliput
>need all that STUFF?!