PDA

View Full Version : My favorite flip flops!

tarynsmum
07-07-2006, 03:27 PM
:(

I was just sitting down to peruse the wonderful world of the BBB, and lo and behold, the "thong" part of my flip flop busted out! I tried to stuff it back in and walk softly (yeah right), but well, no go. And then I tried to find some goop and try and goop it in there, but I can't find the goop :(

These were the best flip flops ever. They were dark brown suede (at least they were suede at some point years ago), really bendy, SUPER comfortable. I went to the website of the store I bought them in YEARS ago, but to no avail. And we're going out of town again tonight, and I have no shoes to wear! (well, at least no best-flip-flops-ever to wear.)

I'm so sad. :(

tarynsmum

I was just sitting down to peruse the wonderful world of the BBB, and lo and behold, the "thong" part of my flip flop busted out! I tried to stuff it back in and walk softly (yeah right), but well, no go. And then I tried to find some goop and try and goop it in there, but I can't find the goop :(

These were the best flip flops ever. They were dark brown suede (at least they were suede at some point years ago), really bendy, SUPER comfortable. I went to the website of the store I bought them in YEARS ago, but to no avail. And we're going out of town again tonight, and I have no shoes to wear! (well, at least no best-flip-flops-ever to wear.)

tarynsmum

tarynsmum

tarynsmum

tarynsmum

tarynsmum

tarynsmum

tarynsmum

boolady
07-07-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm sorry for the loss of your flipflops. This is not easy to take. I have 2 pairs that I'm so attached to that they are the funkiest things you have ever seen, but I will NOT get rid of them. I highly suspect that one day when I'm not home, one or both pairs will "disappear" by the hand of my DH, who has no comprehension of the importance of comfortable, properly broken-in flops. Good luck finding another pair. I know they will not replace these in your heart, but maybe, after time, you can come to love another pair as much.

boolady
I'm sorry for the loss of your flipflops. This is not easy to take. I have 2 pairs that I'm so attached to that they are the funkiest things you have ever seen, but I will NOT get rid of them. I highly suspect that one day when I'm not home, one or both pairs will "disappear" by the hand of my DH, who has no comprehension of the importance of comfortable, properly broken-in flops. Good luck finding another pair. I know they will not replace these in your heart, but maybe, after time, you can come to love another pair as much.

boolady

boolady

boolady

boolady

boolady

boolady

boolady

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
07-07-2006, 05:16 PM
"I'm sorry for the loss of your flipflops. This is not easy to take. "
Sorry, but this brought tears to my eyese, hey there is always Ebay!

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

pampamz
07-09-2006, 06:34 AM
I'm sorry for your loss.

As an aside, I bought a cheapy pair at Old Navy for a trip down South, last minute. They are the BEST! I wear them all the time, they beat *hands down* my Docs or any other sandals for comfort.

I know they will never be replaced in your heart...

pampamz
I'm sorry for your loss.

As an aside, I bought a cheapy pair at Old Navy for a trip down South, last minute. They are the BEST! I wear them all the time, they beat *hands down* my Docs or any other sandals for comfort.

pampamz
I'm sorry for your loss.

pampamz
I'm sorry for your loss.

pampamz
I'm sorry for your loss.

pampamz
I'm sorry for your loss.

pampamz
I'm sorry for your loss.

pampamz
I'm sorry for your loss.

pampamz
I'm sorry for your loss.

22tango
07-09-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm sorry...I recently rediscovered my glue gun and I think I'm in LOVE!! Could that work?? It seems to fix all my unfixables around here.

22tango
I'm sorry...I recently rediscovered my glue gun and I think I'm in LOVE!! Could that work?? It seems to fix all my unfixables around here.

22tango

22tango

22tango

22tango

22tango

22tango

22tango

danagee
07-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Okay, STOP everything right here! I think these are the best, most comfy and pretty cute flops to be found. Plus, they've got $5 shipping right now! Maybe, just maybe in time, they'll help you get over your beloved floppers??

http://tinyurl.com/h54q5

Dana

danagee
Okay, STOP everything right here! I think these are the best, most comfy and pretty cute flops to be found. Plus, they've got $5 shipping right now! Maybe, just maybe in time, they'll help you get over your beloved floppers??

Dana

danagee

Dana

danagee

Dana

danagee

Dana

danagee

Dana

danagee

Dana

danagee

Dana

danagee

Dana

tarynsmum
07-11-2006, 11:41 AM
*gasp!* I think these are cuter than my original ones! I just hope they're as comfortable, because they are screaming my name!

Thanks!

tarynsmum
*gasp!* I think these are cuter than my original ones! I just hope they're as comfortable, because they are screaming my name!

Thanks!

tarynsmum

Thanks!

tarynsmum

Thanks!

tarynsmum

Thanks!

tarynsmum

Thanks!

tarynsmum

Thanks!

tarynsmum

Thanks!

tarynsmum

Thanks!

shoppinggal
07-11-2006, 08:33 PM
I LOVE my Reef flip flops - I get a new pair every 6 months b/c I wear them to the ground. I highly reccomend them! So comfy!

shoppinggal
I LOVE my Reef flip flops - I get a new pair every 6 months b/c I wear them to the ground. I highly reccomend them! So comfy!

shoppinggal

shoppinggal

shoppinggal

shoppinggal

shoppinggal

shoppinggal

shoppinggal