PDA

View Full Version : Curtain Exchange Rant and Curtain Wrinkle Question

ChefGirl
07-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Ugh, I will NEVER use them ever again! It took them more than three months to complete our order. The tie backs are finally in and I just scheduled the installer for the third time to complete this project.

If you don't call them to follow up, they will never call you back! Ugh.

On a different note, how do you get the wrinkles out of these silk drapes. I know they are raw silk so they wrink more. But, I was just curious.

Thanks for listening.

ChefGirl
Ugh, I will NEVER use them ever again! It took them more than three months to complete our order. The tie backs are finally in and I just scheduled the installer for the third time to complete this project.

On a different note, how do you get the wrinkles out of these silk drapes. I know they are raw silk so they wrink more. But, I was just curious.

Thanks for listening.

ChefGirl

Thanks for listening.

ChefGirl

Thanks for listening.

ChefGirl

Thanks for listening.

ChefGirl

Thanks for listening.

ChefGirl

Thanks for listening.

ChefGirl

Thanks for listening.

ChefGirl

Thanks for listening.

ChefGirl

Thanks for listening.