PDA

View Full Version : Sorry!

random
07-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Sorry I meant to post this in the lounge!

random

random

random

random

random

random

random

random

Beth568
07-24-2006, 01:36 PM
Oh, my goodness...not to scare you, but my almost 5 year old just started consistently sleeping through the night!

But my DD has some issues that many other kids don't have.

In all seriousness, with a baby that young, you can't really expect consistent patterns with anything, including sleep, for a while. I know lots of parents whose infants went through periods of long sleep, then stopped that as they had a growth spurt, or the weather got hot, or the baby's routine changed in some way, or any number of things happened. If your DD is waking to eat again, my guess is a growth spurt. It's completely normal for sleep patterns in infants to change.

Hang in there. She'll sleep again for you.

Beth568
Oh, my goodness...not to scare you, but my almost 5 year old just started consistently sleeping through the night!

In all seriousness, with a baby that young, you can't really expect consistent patterns with anything, including sleep, for a while. I know lots of parents whose infants went through periods of long sleep, then stopped that as they had a growth spurt, or the weather got hot, or the baby's routine changed in some way, or any number of things happened. If your DD is waking to eat again, my guess is a growth spurt. It's completely normal for sleep patterns in infants to change.

Beth568

Beth568

Beth568

Beth568

Beth568

Beth568

Beth568