PDA

View Full Version : Just a bad day

niccig
07-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Yesterday I posted on Liza's post in the lounge about not being a good SAHM and how I try for a balance by the end of the week rather than daily. DS is transitioning to 1 nap, he only slept for 90mins, not enough for him, so now he's cranky, and he won't take a 2nd nap eventhough he needs it. He wouldn't eat lunch, so he's probably hungry too....I think I have to write today off, I''ll put on a DVD and let him eat whatever he wants, otherwise I'm not going to make it to bedtime....So hopefully tomorrow is the better day to balance out this one.

Nicci

niccig
Yesterday I posted on Liza's post in the lounge about not being a good SAHM and how I try for a balance by the end of the week rather than daily. DS is transitioning to 1 nap, he only slept for 90mins, not enough for him, so now he's cranky, and he won't take a 2nd nap eventhough he needs it. He wouldn't eat lunch, so he's probably hungry too....I think I have to write today off, I''ll put on a DVD and let him eat whatever he wants, otherwise I'm not going to make it to bedtime....So hopefully tomorrow is the better day to balance out this one.

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

DebbieJ
07-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Nicci,

I feel your pain today. DS is refusing to nap, he keeps taking off his diaper, he begs for snacks and then doesn't eat meals. It's majorly frustrating!

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
2 year check up: 25 lbs with clothes on and 35 inches!
BFARed for 20 months and 6 days
(Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org)

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg

DebbieJ
Nicci,

I feel your pain today. DS is refusing to nap, he keeps taking off his diaper, he begs for snacks and then doesn't eat meals. It's majorly frustrating!

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ
Nicci,

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ
Nicci,

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ
Nicci,

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ
Nicci,

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ
Nicci,

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ
Nicci,

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

DebbieJ
Nicci,

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

mommyoftwo
07-26-2006, 07:28 PM
What is it about today? Amelia just would not take a nap today, insisted on eating on the go and is being majorly crabby. We even skipped the puppet show at the library today because it was getting so rediculous. She is currently watching a video because I just cannot take any more tonight. I hope tomorrow goes better for everyone.

mommyoftwo
What is it about today? Amelia just would not take a nap today, insisted on eating on the go and is being majorly crabby. We even skipped the puppet show at the library today because it was getting so rediculous. She is currently watching a video because I just cannot take any more tonight. I hope tomorrow goes better for everyone.

mommyoftwo

mommyoftwo

mommyoftwo

mommyoftwo

mommyoftwo

mommyoftwo

mommyoftwo

niccig
07-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Yep, not a good day for any of us. We're missing a swimming lesson, I can't face a crabby DS out in public today. I vote for getting the kids to sleep and then having a glass of wine...tomorrow is another day!

Nicci

niccig
Yep, not a good day for any of us. We're missing a swimming lesson, I can't face a crabby DS out in public today. I vote for getting the kids to sleep and then having a glass of wine...tomorrow is another day!

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

niccig

Nicci

BaileyBea
07-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Nicci,

Just to make you feel better the first week when DS moved from two naps to one nap was ROUGH! He napped everywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours and it was never the same. It got better around week two. Now he takes 3 hour naps daily. Sometimes longer. But 3 is the magic number.

Good luck tomorrow. It gets better! I promise.

BaileyBea
Nicci,

Just to make you feel better the first week when DS moved from two naps to one nap was ROUGH! He napped everywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours and it was never the same. It got better around week two. Now he takes 3 hour naps daily. Sometimes longer. But 3 is the magic number.

BaileyBea
Nicci,

BaileyBea
Nicci,

BaileyBea
Nicci,

BaileyBea
Nicci,

BaileyBea
Nicci,

BaileyBea
Nicci,

BaileyBea
Nicci,