PDA

View Full Version : What, does Hanna Andersson check the birth records?

dogmom
07-30-2006, 12:00 PM
Never got a Hanna Andersson catalog with my DS, and I did order baby stuff online. I had to look it up to see what everyone was talking about in the Lounge. (Yeah, I know they have boys clothing, but less face it, the girl stuff is cuter.) I have a girl and, bam, Hanna Andersson is in my house, twice already. Of course I'm not even interested in the clothes for Eve yet, but I'm wondering if it is too early to buy matching clogs to get my clog/shoe fix. We are on a strict budget right now, this sucks. I've been avoiding the stores just not to be tempted even if my birthday is next month.

Oh, can can JJill STOP sending me the extra 5% off stuff while we are on the subjec? Especially since none of my clothes fit and I could use some.

Jeanne
Mom to Harvey
1/16/03
& Eve 6/18/06

Lovingliv
07-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Heck Jeanne, You deserve some clogs,,,and your birthday is next month!

kozachka
07-31-2006, 05:51 AM
We did not buy anything from Hanna when their catalog showed up for the first time in our mailbox. I think they might be buying info from the hospitals in certain neigbourhoods. Maybe DH can pick up mail and get rid of catalogs right away, so that you don't get tempted, until you are on a more solid ground financially.

Melanie
08-01-2006, 01:12 AM
I wonder if they bought your name from another upscale catalog? Actually, maybe that is why I get J.Jill? I never heard of them and suddenly get their catalogs.

I found out about Hanna, here, as well.