PDA

View Full Version : It's so hot here that... Add your funny here!!

Jenn98
07-31-2006, 12:25 PM
It's so hot here that.... my glasses fogged up when I got out of the car at 9AM this morning at the grocery store - and I live in the "north" way up here in Michigan!!

So, how hot is it where you are?

bcky2
07-31-2006, 12:57 PM
its so hot here that at 9am yesterday when i push mowed the yard for only 30 mins it looked like i had peed my pants i was sweating so much. im here at the il and wi border.

jillc
07-31-2006, 03:21 PM
It's so hot here that DH lost 4 lbs. while he was outside doing yard work for about 3 hrs on Saturday.

jillc
07-31-2006, 03:21 PM
dp

MarisaSF
07-31-2006, 04:14 PM
It's so hot here that...

Upon walking outdoors, DD said, "Hot! Cool it down, Mama? Put it in da 'frigerator?"

(We're in metro Phoenix where it's actually cooler than much of the county.)

lilycat88
08-01-2006, 08:20 AM
It's so hot here that DH was absolutely dripping wet when he came in from mowing the lawn. I made him close the garage door and strip down to nothing and leave his clothing in the garage before tiptoeing up to the shower....and not touching anything on his way.

We're in Indianapolis...96 today and you can see the haze at street level. Yippee!

MarisaSF
08-01-2006, 10:07 AM
It's so hot here that our new neighbors assumed DH was the hired help when he was out pruning the front bushes. I guess they couldn't fathom why someone would be out in the sun voluntarily.

Radosti
08-01-2006, 11:27 AM
It's so hot here that my water hating dogs (Italian Greyhounds), who normally don't even want to go pee in the rain, were hanging out in the baby pool when I let them out to pee. They didn't even bother going downstairs into the grass. Who needs to pee after all? They just climbed directly in the baby pool on the deck.

Our golden/rotty mix that passed away last year, used to come home from out walks, go directly to the back door, dunk himself completely in the pool, ask to be let back into the air conditioning and lay down in front of a fan.

kimbe
08-01-2006, 07:43 PM
We went out to dinner so that we could eat in the A/C and when we were done we drove RIGHT BY the ice cream stand because we didn't want to get out of the A/Ced car to get ice cream! (I am not sure if that is funny or a sin!)

Only got up to 94 here in Central NY.

MarisaSF
08-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Similarly...
It's so hot here that my husband calls me on his way home from work to see if I've already gotten the mail out of the mailbox. He doesn't even want to be out in the heat long enough to get the mail!

alleyoop
08-04-2006, 09:12 AM
It is so hot here... that I thought my boobs had become incredibly more attractive than they usually are, based on all the stares I was getting in Home Depot. Seems that it was just the amazingly unattractive sweat soak-though in a shape of a smily face on my red T-shirt. ;)

katerinasmom
08-04-2006, 01:01 PM
I just spit water all over my desk. Thank you for letting me know that I am not the only one who makes designs on her clothes with her sweat.