PDA

View Full Version : GAHHHHHH.... irritating man!!!

Radosti
08-06-2006, 08:49 PM
So, DH tells me that he doesn't have enough casual pants for work for the summer and his curdoroy pants are too hot... blah.. blah... blah. God forbid he actually goes and picks something up for himself. Nope, he just mopes about how how he is in the curdoroys. Cause that's easier.

So, today I went to the store and picked out two pairs of khaki pants for him. All I asked in return is that he try them on for me. Nope, no go. Refuses to put them on. He got sweaty on our evening walk and feels icky. He'll just wear them tomorrow to work. Bah!!! I just want to see how he looks in the pants. Is that too much to ask for???

BaileyBea
08-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Men are sure stubborn aren't they? Hang in there. Hope you get to see him in the new threads in the a.m.

Radosti
08-07-2006, 09:18 AM
I didn't fall asleep until 2am - DS was fussy. So, I slept right through DH's morning routine and woke up at 8am, when he was gone already.

elephantmeg
08-07-2006, 10:02 AM
DRIVES ME NUTS! My DH has complained all summer that his khackis are getting ratty. I maintain that I buy my own clothes and DS's clothes and all the groceries and he works 5 min from the mall he can buy his own. So, one day my mom e-mails me that Penny's is having a sale on Dockers so I ask my DH to get up from the computer and check to see what size he wears. He wouldn't do it so I didn't bother. He's STILL complaining about the dockers but won't pay full price for them so he's on his own. But before DS I would buy him new stuff and he would have them a week before trying them on--too tired, too hot, too *(()&*!

hcsl
08-08-2006, 02:30 PM
At least your DH realizes that summer does not = corduroy weather. I have to stealthily gather and hide my Dh's corduroy pants and suede shoes each spring so he won't continue to wear them all through the 95 degree summer! We have actually almost argued about this in the past. How someone can be 36 years old and in a professional position that he's in and not realize or care about looking (and feeling) like it's January in Milwaukee when it's really July in NC is beyond me.

Sorry for the hijack! :)