PDA

View Full Version : I hate our timeshare - Royal Holiday Vent

Radosti
08-07-2006, 12:07 PM
So, we have a free week to Cancun bonus that we have to use up this year. I have had a problem with book every single trip we've taken in the 3 years we've been owners of this package. So, I called today and the representative was really nice and helpful, which is so not the norm for them. I was thinking to myself that OMG!!! I am actually not stressed out dealing with them.

Well, he puts me on hold to get everything in the computer and get me my reservation number. He takes forever, then comes back stating that there is a problem with my account. I had to deal with the Better business Bureau about them early last year as that was the only way they'd agree to resolve a dispute. That was closed pretty quickly and that was the end of that dispute.

So, I've booked 3 trips since then with them. He tells me there is now a hold on my account because they never received the closure letter from the BBB. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!???????!!!!!!

I log onto the BBB website and pull up the information that says the dispute is closed. I took a screen shot of the dispute page and e-mailed it to him. He said, "I think this will work." and put me on hold again. I have been on the phone for over an hour with him now.

DS got very fussy waiting for me and threw a huge fit because he gets cranky when I am on the phone for over an hour. So, now I've finally plopped him in front of the Teletubbies and he's calm and I'm still on the friggin phone.

AHhhhh... finally... he just got back and gave me the confirmation number. Good thing too as DS is starting to get even more annoyed.

jesseandgrace
08-08-2006, 12:06 PM
It is so frustrating to pay for something and then have them act like that. GRRR.