PDA

View Full Version : Petty, but why me?!

Jenn98
08-22-2006, 11:55 AM
I have to leave in one hour to go to a reception at the Governor's house with the Gov, her hubby, and tons and tons of work people. And I have a spot on my shirt from lunch. Why oh why did I have to eat today?! It's a spot from the raspberry vin. dressing from my salad, so water won't help. I could zip up my jacket, but I'm 5 months preggo and I'm not sure I can zip it up and it's also 80 degrees here today.

Ughhh. Now I have to hold my hands in front of myself all afternoon. :(

elliput
08-22-2006, 12:01 PM
I think most people will completely overlook a lunch stain when they are basking in a beautiful pregnant Momma's glow. I hope you have a great time at the reception with Jennifer!

Jenn98
08-22-2006, 12:34 PM
But I don't really look pregnant yet. :( I'm 22 weeks along with DC#2 and I am still wearing pre-preg pants. So, they are just going to think I'm sloppy.

At least I still get to see the first gentleman, who I think is cute! :)

elliput
08-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Hopefully the people at this reception will have the good sense to not say they thought you were "thick around the middle", and if they do you can puke on their shoes. :P

cmdunn1972
08-23-2006, 07:13 PM
I usually keep a stain remover in my purse (like Tide to go) for just that purpose. Hope the lunch went okay despite the stain!