PDA

View Full Version : I have cankles.

punkrockmama
09-28-2006, 04:01 AM
That is all (isn't that enough?).

Scsigrl
09-28-2006, 07:27 AM
My sister had them too :) She said "I lost my circle bones!" DH just asked me last night if I still had circle bones. LOL

I am sure mine will be gone within a month or so. I feel ya!

bcky2
09-28-2006, 07:36 AM
i had that problem after i had both boys. my feet and ankles didnt swell up till after they were out. the bottom of my feet were so swolen that my toes didnt touch the ground when i would stand up. not long untill you get your ankles back :)

ShanaMama
09-28-2006, 11:20 AM
No clue what that means, but I don't hear you jumping for joy!
Hang on Sheila, you're almost there!

punkrockmama
09-28-2006, 02:17 PM
LOL, cankles are when your ankles are so swollen that they're the same size as your calves. So no, nothing joyous about it. :)

I am getting so swollen these days, I can't be on my feet for any length of time or sit with my legs hanging.

Ugh.

Lynnie
09-28-2006, 02:19 PM
My OB used to tell me I had Shrek feet. It was awful. I feel your pain !

saschalicks
09-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Shiela,
I so so so so so sypathize in a way I cannot explain. I can't even tell you how I feel your pain, b/c BTDT. All I can say is it will go back I promise. Buy yourself ultra comfy slippers for the hospital as a treat.

saschalicks
09-28-2006, 04:13 PM
And you punched him when he said it right?

punkrockmama
09-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Thanks guys. I've been wearing DH's slippers and even those are sometimes small depending on how much walking I've been doing. And his feet are ginormous,lol.

And Lynnie, I'm sorry but that made me *giggle*. I am so totally in Shrek territory. :)

Fairy
09-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Sheila, all I know is that I ate Mexican food for dinner, and the next morning at 7:30am, my water broke. I"m just saying . . .

MamaMolly
09-29-2006, 06:48 AM
Ahhh, the dreaded cankles! My DH said I had Fred Flinstone feet for the last 4 months. I could feel my toes rubbing against each other as they would swell during the day.

I just delivered our "bunny" (4 weeks early! She was due Oct. 16) and here I am 12 days later and YESSS! I have real, honest to goodness ankles again.

This too shall pass, and you will be looking at trim, dainty ankles in no time. Until then, try, try, try to get those feet up, and rotate your ankels every chance you get.

Molly