PDA

View Full Version : I have the worst luck when it comes to shopping online...

Mommy Of A Little Angel
10-05-2006, 04:33 PM
I ordered a coffee table and had it delivered to me THREE times. Each time it came more damaged than the one before it. The second one was damaged before it even left the store because the inside box was shredded, not the one it was mailed in. Who ships an obviously damaged table? Did they think I wouldn't notice? Guess what? Three times is their limit, so no coffee table for me.

Then, I ordered a stroller and got it really quickly. I was so excited until I saw the manufactured date on the top of the box. Ugh, it says 2005. I specifically ordered a 2006. Call the manufacturer - yup it is definately a 2005. I call the company and get no response. Three calls later - still no response, I just get to keep leaving messages for their online guy. The next day, I call and email. FINALLY a call back. The guy says it is in fact a 2005, they shipped me the wrong one, and they will ship me another. So, I repackage this one and wait for UPS. Today I get a message from a different person at the company. Oh, we don't have any 2006's in stock. Since you need it for this weekend you can either wait until we get some or you can cancel your order. WHAT? The guys said he mailed it yesterday!!!! So, I call back, again get voicemail and ask what is up... Now I wonder how long I will have to wait to find out...

I REALLY needed it for this weekend. I would keep it too, but I want some money back because this is an older model. Unfortunately I can't talk to anyone there because I keep getting sent to the same guy's voicemail...

Sorry this is so long! Thanks for reading if you got this far!