PDA

View Full Version : The dog ate my Preschoolians

blueeyedb
10-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Or actually, she ate DS's Preschoolians. I set them on the coffee table after we came in from playing in the snow and then went upstairs to play with DS in his room. I came back downstairs to find them in several pieces in the family room. At least she chewed both shoes so I'm not left with 1 good shoe. It's a good thing she's super cute!

JTsMom
10-18-2006, 05:02 PM
I lost one new Preschoolian a couple of weeks ago. I was so annoyed. Anyway, I highly recommend checking ebay for replacements. There are some good deals to be had.

elliput
10-18-2006, 07:39 PM
I feel your pain. I had the same thing happen at the beginning of the summer with DD's Pedoodle sandles. I ended up ordering a second pair. x(

Lovingliv
10-18-2006, 07:43 PM
> Or actually, she ate DS's Preschoolians. I set them on the
>coffee table after we came in from playing in the snow

DID you say SNOW? I can't get past that statement to read the rest of your bi%ching post.

I would make my whole Bi%ching post about the fact taht there is snow where you live,,,,in October!!!

blueeyedb
10-18-2006, 08:08 PM
>DID you say SNOW?

Yep!! It snowed starting yesterday and throughout last night so there was snow on the ground this morning! I live in Northern Colorado, so October snow isn't super unusual, but it usually waits until Halloween. Having said that, I should note that by this afternoon, the snow had melted and we were outside in jeans and t-shirts.

I actually got the chewed pair on e-bay which is why I'm only slightly miffed that they were chewed, if I had paid full price I would be steaming! There are some great deals, so it makes have to buy a replacement pair not too terrible.