PDA

View Full Version : This child will use my uterus as their first apartment in college.

punkrockmama
10-18-2006, 04:50 PM
And it pains me greatly to think about which entrance will be used to deliver the entertainment center.

I do not put a whole lot of stock in due dates and I know I am only three days past, BUT STILL. Come on out kid, it's not that bad out here....

Can I just say that your brother was two days EARLY? hhrruump

mommyoftwo
10-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Sheila, you always manage to say the funniest things. I'm sorry your new little one isn't coming out. It has to happen soon, I promise. Sending you lots of good labor vibes. Come out, come out little one. We want to meet you NOW.

JTsMom
10-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Sounds like it's time to stick an eviction notice up there.

Labor vibes coming your way.

cmdunn1972
10-18-2006, 06:08 PM
Sheila, just think... What if you start collecting rent NOW?!? ;)

dules
10-18-2006, 06:14 PM
OK, I just spit out my drink.

Sheila, easy and fast labor vibes to you!

Mary

buddyleebaby
10-18-2006, 06:47 PM
(((((((((LABOR))))))))

Puddy73
10-18-2006, 07:01 PM
Sending labor vibes - lean close to the computer! DD was 13 days late and DS was 10 days late, so I feel your pain!

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle 9/08/03 & Finn 10/31/05

"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane." - Jimmy Buffett

Lovingliv
10-18-2006, 07:36 PM
Big hugs Sheila....any day now!

Beth568
10-18-2006, 09:15 PM
ROFL! At least you haven't lost your sense of humor.

The baby really can't stay in there forever. Really.

But my DD was over a week late and I thought I'd about lose it, so you have my sympathy. I will keep everything crossed (perhaps better uncrossed ;) ) for you that it happens SOON!

KrisM
10-18-2006, 09:23 PM
you're too funny. DS was only 4 days late. DD was 12. I'm afraid of the pattern and if we have a third, it'll be 20 days over. Ugh.

jgriffin
10-18-2006, 09:46 PM
Hey, as long as there are no wild parties with lots of friends invited over, what's the big deal? ;)

Seriously, I hope you start labor asap. E was 3 days late (I know, not that bad), but dang if those weren't the longest 3 days ever. Have you been trying all the usual labor inducers (long walks, nipple stimulation, sex, spicy food, starting a long, fascinating book you'll never get to finish)?

Jen

trumansmom
10-18-2006, 11:29 PM
>And it pains me greatly to think about which entrance will be
>used to deliver the entertainment center.
>
>

Oh my. I think I just peed a little. x(

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

punkrockmama
10-19-2006, 12:27 AM
>Oh my. I think I just peed a little. x(
>

Uh-oh :o

I'm not sure if you mean that in a laugh so hard I peed way or that was so gross I lost control of my bladder way. If I offended you in any way I'm really sorry! I wasn't built with much of an edit button (that's pretty obvious,huh?).

My MIL has actually called me vulgar. However, I am not sure which aspect of my being she was talking about. I assume it was the whole caboodle.

trumansmom
10-19-2006, 01:59 AM
Nope. Not too vulgar. :P I was LMAO!!

Must go to be now. You should to. Perhaps tomorrow will be a moving day for your little guy? Sending labor vibes your way!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

denna
10-19-2006, 09:17 AM
Vulgar? Never! Hilarrious? Definitely ;). You always make me laugh Sheila. I hope this lil one comes out soon ((LABOR)) coming your way. Cant wait to hear your take on a birth story :D .

candybomiller
10-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Exactly what Jeanne said!

lizajane
10-19-2006, 03:09 PM
please feel free to tell me ALL about it.

schuyler was 8 days early.

dylan was 8 days LATE.

i even offered to buy him a pony. (many may remember that sig line...)

the OB kept offering to end my misery with an induction, and i kept asking if it was medically necessary. she always said no, so i always said no. but i delivered him ONE DAY before the ob appt where they would MAKE me schedule an induction. whew!

you- hang in there. baby- STOP hanging in there and GET OUT!!!

punkrockmama
10-19-2006, 05:50 PM
>Sounds like it's time to stick an eviction notice up there.
>

*pppfffft*

I KNOW! ;) LOL

Thank you all so much for the labor vibes. I am doing all I can over here. Well, by all I can, I just mean eating spicy food and having lots of sex. But that stuff always happens around here. :P

Hahaha. :)

cmdunn1972
10-19-2006, 06:00 PM
>Thank you all so much for the labor vibes. I am doing all I
>can over here. Well, by all I can, I just mean eating spicy
>food and having lots of sex. But that stuff always happens
>around here. :P

LOL Okay, thanks for putting that image in my head! :P

Fairy
10-20-2006, 11:53 PM
I KNEW THIS WAS YOU BEFORE I READ THE POSTER NAME! That screaming is me laughing so hard I think I piddled. Oh my god, Sheila, you are just so freakin' funny I cannot take it. Peyton is so lucky to have a mom with a sense of humor like yours. The poopy finger paint is proof that he's a funny dude!

When Little Dude/tte comes along, finally, and the apartment is once again in vacancy, please come back to the boards the moment you feel good enough and have a moment, because I am going to miss you so much when you are gone!

Mexican, Sheila! I'm telling you, go have a taco!

punkrockmama
10-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Aww, thanks sister. I think you're the coolest. I do believe that if we were friends IRL we'd need to wear Depends whenever we hung out. You know, because of all the hilarity that would insue. :)

Hahaha, I will have Mexican for dinner tomorrow. I looove Mexican food and if it takes a few burritos, tacos, and rice and beans to get this kid out, well that's a sacrifice I am MORE than willing to make! :)