PDA

View Full Version : Petty MIL Bitch

nfowife
11-12-2006, 01:20 PM
I really love my MIL, really I do. I am extremely close with her- we've taken vacations together (just us, I mean). I think of her as one of my closest friends. But I'm so annoyed right now! A few weeks ago we were talking about DH's cousin's baby, she's about to turn 1 so we were trying to think up some good gift ideas. Not easy, as she has an older brother and they own every toy ever made. Anyhow, as I ALWAYS do for every gift occasion for MIL, I researched and researched and sent MIL a list of things she could get for her. I told her what I was planning to get as well (the new FP bounce/spin zebra, that just came out). I was planning to order it this week so it would get there right on time. Well, MIL calls yesterday and says she saw it online and ordered it! She said she didn't have a clue that is what I was going to get her (ummm, we discussed AT LENGTH about 2 weeks ago what I was going to get her). I'm just so irritated about it becuase now I have to come up with another freaking gift idea. I've already spent so much time online and I am sick of it. I am DONE discussing presents with MIL. Let her spend her own damn time picking out other people's presents!

Okay, I feel a tiny bit better now. Thanks.

candybomiller
11-12-2006, 08:24 PM
That was definitely rude and uncalled for.