PDA

View Full Version : why do i STILL feel like i am going to hurl?

lizajane
11-15-2006, 07:15 PM
i was really sick on monday and threw up every single thing i ate or drank. tuesday, i wasn't nauseated, i was just REALLY dehyrdated (dizzy, weak, etc) and spent the day lying down, drinking gatorade and trying to eat anything. today, i had to suck it up and be mommy again so DH could go back to the office. i tried not to do too much (very annoying as i have lots of work to do-sewing-which i really do want to do) and even took a 2 hour "nap." i don't know how much i slept, because schuyler was awake and i had to be somewhat aware of him as he played on the computer in my room. i woke up really nauseated, maybe from hunger. i ate dinner, small amount and slowly, and i still feel SO ILL. and no, i am not preggers. had AF until this sat and threw up on monday.

trentsmom
11-15-2006, 11:21 PM
I think feeling nauseated is the WORST feeling. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

kozachka
11-16-2006, 04:38 AM
(((Hugs))). That does not sound fun. I hope you feel better soon. Maybe it's time to call your doctor?

punkrockmama
11-16-2006, 10:24 AM
Oh, Liza big hugs to you. It sucks to be sick for any amount of time, especially when you've got stuff to do. I hope you feel better really soon.

R2sweetboys
11-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Big hugs Liza!! It totally sucks to be nauseated. It's hard to focus on anything else when you feel this way. Unfortunately, sometimes these stomach bugs can take a while to go away. It's hard not to do too much with two buys boys but make T.V. and computer your best friend for now. :) I know that when I'm coming off a bout of the nasty stomach virus, I tend to get nauseated when I move around a lot. FWIW, I don't think the doc could do much for you. Just make sure to hand the kids over to DH when he gets home so you can relax. I hope you're feeling better soon! Take care,

~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03