PDA

View Full Version : Cant men hear?

JBaxter
12-01-2006, 08:27 AM
First of all DH is usually pretty good but ...
Last night he was horribly snoring ( he needs to loose 15lbs but thats a whole other story) so I went to sleep on the sofa down stairs. This morning when Nathan got up ME being down stairs didnt hear him. DH thought he heard him but he was in the bathroom and didnt think it would be an issue well I am awakened by a HUGE crash. Seems my little darling monkey was in the laundry room ( upstairs) was filling the washer with fabric softener and about 1/3 of a bag of Charlies soap powder. He was out of fabric softener and was climbing the cart that I keep in between the washer and dryer so he could reach the other bottles I had on the top and flipped the whole thing.
Just want you want to wake up to BOOM CRASH and SCREAMING. DH is standing there with that look on his face you know the OMG what happened look.
I hope he learned that when a 3yr old wakes up you need to AT LEAST open the bathroom door to listen.
Just want I wanted to do at 6:30 in the morning - clean the laundry room.

bcky2
12-01-2006, 09:32 AM
you have some of the most crazy mornings. so i take it tonight is dh's turn to sleep on the sofa ;)

hez
12-01-2006, 02:09 PM
No way to close the door to laundry room and leave it for DH? }(

psophia17
12-01-2006, 04:36 PM
I just asked DH - he said, "huh?"

That answers that question...

almostamom
12-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Nope, they can't. They only hear those words you mumble under your breath! ;)

KrisM
12-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Yikes! No, they definitely can't hear.

SpaceGal
12-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Men definitely can't hear. I believe they are born with a some special hearing device that goes deaf when they should hear and is amplified when they don't need too.

I hear you tho...cleaning up at 6:30am...not fun.