PDA

View Full Version : A round of applause

buddyleebaby
12-04-2006, 05:44 PM
for all you moms of two or more who take your own holiday photos.
I am about ready to jump out the window. And only one of mine is mobile.......

ARGH.

SammyeGail
12-04-2006, 05:52 PM
I have thought about it, but not attempted it, lol! Maybe you can put the baby beside the older one when they're sleeping and do a 'night before christmas-sleeping for Santa' theme!

Sam

kellyotn
12-04-2006, 06:24 PM
I didn't! Do one of those ones with more than one picture opening. Put kid #1 in one opening, kid #2 in the other! ;) I did mine with Photoshop, but lots of the online places have templates so you can put two pics in seperately. You probably have cute outfits all lined up, though, right? ;)

BaileyBea
12-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah! It was hard this year. I dressed them both up and took two separate photos and used a background from a Digital Scrapbook kit.

I'll post in the lounge and if you want me to make one for you let me know.

I sent it to print at CostCo... $39 for 100 cards, then $10 envelopes at Office Depot.

I can understand. I took 65 photos of DS and only one of them was good.

WOW!

dules
12-04-2006, 07:18 PM
LOL! My cousin (who had #5 last week, G-d bless her) sent the cutest card last year of her kids (ages 6-1) and in it, 2 kids were looking at the camera and one was bopping the baby over the head - but all of them were smiling.

Good luck! Just remember it's a precious moment, even if not a perfect Kodak shot. ;)

Mary

thomma
12-04-2006, 09:38 PM
This is why I bought a program to make collages. Last year the ONLY picture I could get of my two together was one of them running away. I have to say though since turning 3 it has gotten much easier.

boys2enough
12-04-2006, 11:21 PM
LOL! I hear you, girlfriend!

That's why digi cameras are like a life saver for us parents. ;-)

Our photo session lasted about 10 minutes. I just took as many pics as I could in those limited number of minutes. Our pic for the Xmas card last year had DS2 looking side ways at DS1. It was really cute still. Maybe even more, since it was definitely NOT staged.

Cheers, Lin

http://smilies.vidahost.com/kao/otn/pnkypanda.gif

saschalicks
12-05-2006, 01:05 AM
I took separate pictures of them and then had them made into one card. Taking a picture together is never going to happen over here. Good luck.

Lovingliv
12-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Ihad a hard enough time taking a picture of just 1!

Lovingliv
12-05-2006, 10:39 AM
Would you consider doing a collage? That is what I did,,,,using old pictures from through the year. The December picture for our calendar is just turning into a thorn on my side!!!

maestramommy
12-05-2006, 10:00 PM
That is why we are taking a family photo, with Dora sandwiched in between us. We're taking it ourselves, but I'm not chasing her around all day trying to get a decent pic.

oliviasmomma
12-05-2006, 10:57 PM
I love collage cards, that way you can see them getting older through the year.