PDA

View Full Version : Driving rules if I have to share the highway with you

mamato1
12-06-2006, 10:32 AM
1. Turn signals are not optional... use them.
2. Do not think that a friendly wave is enough to justify cutting me off and forcing me to slam on the brakes.
3. The world is not your ashtray. If you really must smoke, keep your butts in your car.
4. Three bumper stickers should be the limit. It is definitely not OK to have so many that you can barely see out your back window.
5. And most importantly, if you are going to drive like an a$$hole then pry the Jesus fish off your car. Jesus was not a hypocrite and he does not want you to be one either!!!!

There I feel much better now.
Chris

Mama to Brendan, aka Boomer, my little peanut who is allergic to peanuts! 01/16/04

http://b3.lilypie.com/FnI6m5/.png

babyready
12-06-2006, 02:18 PM
I completely agree and would like to add that if you are going 45 you should not really keep your car in the left lane. For miles and miles. GET OVER ALREADY!! LET ME PASS YOU!!!

Thanks, I feel better now too! =)

cmdunn1972
12-06-2006, 02:30 PM
"The world is not your ashtray. If you really must smoke, keep your butts in your car."

Amen, Sista!

I might add that butts belong in the car, whether they're the smoking kind or not. :P

Also, please do not drive so close to me that I can't even see your headlights. If you really want to be that close to my arse, then you can kiss it!

amp
12-06-2006, 03:31 PM
You're cracking me up, Chris!

rlu
12-06-2006, 05:59 PM
One more, probably get me flamed.

I don't care if you get better gas milage driving 5 mph under the limit, get out of the carpool lane if you can't/won't do the limit when safe.

cstack
12-06-2006, 06:46 PM
That big red octagonal sign mean STOP! And, no, contrary to urban myth or what you may have been told by some joker, the white border does NOT mean it's optional!

cmdunn1972
12-06-2006, 07:34 PM
Guilty as charged! ;)

Being a native St. Louisan, I've done the rolling "St. Louis" stop countles times. I swear in that city you spit in any direction and hit at least two 4-way stop intersections. It's an easy habit to get into, and a difficult one to break.