PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Money Issues

saschalicks
12-15-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm not gonna' get into details. Here's the thing: just when I think DH & I are finally on the right track. WHAM!!! Side swiped by a mac truck of a monetary issue that puts us right back where we were. I hate it. I've spent 4 long years trying to get my head above water and spent way too many times just at the edge. I'm so sick of it. I'm so frustrated right now I could just...I don't know what I could, but I could do something bad.

Thanks for letting me vent. I sorta' feel better, but the money issues are still there.

Can someone help me get this elephant off of my shoulder? :D

bisous
12-15-2006, 11:04 PM
Hugs to you! I was just wondering today if I would ever get back on top of our finances so you are certainly not alone in worrying about money. I hope you feel better and find a really good way (that's maybe only a little bad :) ) to unwind and get rid of some of your tension!

mommyto4
12-15-2006, 11:49 PM
I'm with you too. Let's cry on each others shoulder.
((((HUGS TO YOU))))

kozachka
12-16-2006, 03:40 AM
Hugs, money issues are tough on everybody, especially when there is more than one person involved. I think it was so much easier when it was just me...

denna
12-16-2006, 07:19 AM
ITA. It was *much* easier having financial 'issues' when it was just me, but now w/ DH he completely over analyzes it and makes me worry a million times more!

Money issues suck, and you are not alone. (HUGS)

What kind of help were you looking for? PM/ Email me if you want Candice.

Hope the vent helped out a lil.

psophia17
12-16-2006, 12:03 PM
I'll join any club you start :)

Money issues suck. SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK.

And I hear you on the "as soon as" front. Seems like every time we've got enough saved to feel like we have a cushion, it gets stolen away...

katiesmommy
12-16-2006, 01:01 PM
I hear ya. I can't even get "above" the water. We get "caught up" and something happens and we are back gasping for air again. So frusterating. Sorry that you have to go through it too. *hugs*

candybomiller
12-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Believe me, you aren't alone. What kind of help do you need?

elaineandmichaelsmommy
12-16-2006, 07:43 PM
If it helps-tax season is just around the corner. Maybe you'll get some back.
You're not alone. I was hiding the kids birthday money from grandpa so that they could have a nicer christmas. they're 4 and 1 so they didn't notice (whew). Hugs to you, soon the holidays will be over.

jen

saschalicks
12-17-2006, 01:12 AM
Thank you ladies. It seems that I was just sideswiped yesterday. I realized after calming down that we are totally capable of handling this issue w/a little of brain power. In the end I know that 2 years ago we would've had to borrow money to get out of this new mess, but this time we can do this ourselves. That's a huge step for me and I have to thank my lucky stars that things are better even tough it's bad.

I can't tell you enough how wonderful it is to know I'm not alone. Really thank you from the bottom of my heart.

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
12-17-2006, 06:46 AM
Candice we just found out we need a new roof and gutters last week due to a hail storm here. DH ha a 3% value of our home deductible so the whole thing needs to come out of pocket. We also hit our $15000 deductible for each of the last 3 years on health insurance, plus now I need two dental implants, three crowns and some other stuff, est $11000. I thought when we got so old the humps would go away... alas... ( hugs)
Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

candybomiller
12-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Geez Susan, when it rains, it pours. ((HUGS)) to you.

saschalicks
12-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Wow Susan the only words I could say are good luck getting this all done. So sorry you are going through all of this.