PDA

View Full Version : Why do I always have to buy new clothes in the middle of the season?

ShanaMama
12-20-2006, 12:38 AM
Long time, first time, as they say. And I can't believe my first b@#$ is about something so dumb but I am super frustrated.
Just when I am finally done printing coupons (this is an actual disease LOL), shopping, buying, returning, washing, trying on.... DD's clothes & ready to enjoy a relaxing season with cute clothes & easy maintenance... she grows out of them!
Thank G-d she's growing nicely, but can't she time it a little better?! Just a couple more months...
So now I gotta head back out shopping, which I love, but not when I *need* something, YKWIM? & did I mention it's the end of the season, so everything will be marked down :) but I'll never be able to find coordinating pieces or sizes that I need :( But the bright side is I get to feed my bargain hunting addiction, & more cutey kiddie clothes.
I am so ready for a personal shopper.

denna
12-20-2006, 01:24 AM
Lol, me too. If you find a good one send them my way next :) (though they may be exhausted) ;)

I 'Love' buying cute baby/kid clothes, and I HATE searching for stuff or shopping when I HAVE too. I am the same way though, by the time I'm done finding coupon codes, ordering, shipping and washing DS is pretty close to being done w/ them. DH always complains that he never wears this outfit or that outfit, or only wears it once. Ah well :P