PDA

View Full Version : rackin frackin varmit dog started eating DS's fav puzzle!!!!!!!!!!

lizajane
01-02-2007, 06:25 PM
argh!!!!! schuyler LOVES his diego puzzle he got from santa and he does it over and over again. it is already missing a piece that i assummed was around the house somewhere. the *$&%*#%& dog just walked in here chewing on a puzzle piece (!!!!) so now i think she ate the missing one! and now that THIS one is damaged, he is going to be so sad!!!!!!!!! sigh. back to TRU.... (at least it was only $3.99.)

jgiovagn
01-02-2007, 07:55 PM
LOL especially at the Loony Tunes cursing...

Better pick up TWO puzzles!

Jean

almostamom
01-02-2007, 09:31 PM
When you buy the new puzzle, don't throw away the old one. At least you'll have some spare pieces just in case. I know just how you feel, we love our dog, but sometimes.......grrrrr!!

nfowife
01-02-2007, 10:45 PM
I can soooo totally relate! Our dog has eaten/chewed most of DD's socks (only one in a pair, so I have all these random socks with no mates- we find them in the yard mixed with her poo, how gross is that!), a nightlight, my wedding ring (DH had to search for that one for a few days!), wooden blocks, the ears of the giraffes in the little people Noah's Ark set, some plastic food, and lots more. I get soooo mad!!!

BaileyBea
01-02-2007, 11:21 PM
That Darn dog!

I know the feeling.. i have one that likes to chew on occassion too! Mostly it's the cat, who recently chewed up a baby blanket by Mom knitted for DS.

Hope you find the puzzel at TRU!

Nancy

elizabethkott
01-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Odd the things that dogs find appetizing...
My grandfather used to bring me dried apricots because he knew I liked them... one time he brought me a pound of them for the drive back to college after a break. I left them on the table for 5 minutes to walk him to his car. My parent's dog ate the ENTIRE pound!
I'd heard of projectile vomit, but not projectile poo...
Like waist high on the walls of the kitchen.
TMI and a hijack, I know, but what a sad mental image that creates for me... poor Bailey! What she must have gone through that night!
And my poor dad! He was the one cleaning it up in the morning!

Radosti
01-03-2007, 12:26 PM
My one dog steals stuff, but just carries it around in her mouth through the house. Or, she'll put it down and sleep with her head on it.

The cats steal stuff and take it to the basement through the cat door. If we're missing something, that's where I check.

deenass
01-03-2007, 06:26 PM
I SO know what you mean. My dog will eat ANYTHING kid or baby related (he tore into a NEW bag of nursing pads sitting on my desk just last week).

The good news is, it has taught DS to close his door when he leaves his room and we can usually say "clean up or Dallas will eat X". Of course, as a result of the dog, DS cannot have any Little People (those that weren't amputees or decapitated by said dog have been shipped off to grandma's!!!)