PDA

View Full Version : I'm P!ssy

saschalicks
01-17-2007, 07:31 PM
The worst part is I can't really pinpoint why, I just am. I'm not a happy camper and every day seems to get worse. I wish I could figure out why. I have thought about the fact that I have been forgetting to take my night time meds so maybe it's just that. I hope so. OK I'm done now!

deannamorrison
01-17-2007, 07:35 PM
Hugs..maybe it's the weather?

mommyoftwo
01-17-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry Candice. I know the feeling all too well. You know you can call me any time day or night, right? I tried calling you a little while ago but got your voice mail.

tarynsmum
01-17-2007, 10:33 PM
COMPLETELY know the feeling. DH has been out of work since New Years, and I've been totally biting his head off :( (I'm SO not used to him being home so much). I snapped at him this morning because he was putting DD's pants on wrong (yeah, it was that stupid. I immediately apologized, and felt terrible for snapping).

((HUGS)) mama

newnana
01-18-2007, 08:55 AM
DH went to a concert on Monday night (I had gotten him tickets as a Christmas present). I'd been just generally pissy for a couple of days for a lot of little reasons, a few big reasons, and a couple of stressful-but can't do anything about reasons on top of the normal hormonal and no reason reasons. Make sense. Anyway, DD went to bed at her normal time, 7:30. After that I headed downstairs and turned on the tv to veg out. Some chick flick was on- In Her Shoes, maybe? Regardless, I just bawled. And bawled. And bawled. I feel so much better now. Apparently that was all I needed.

Dane Cook (of tourgasm fame) has this awesome sketch about needing a good cry and he's so right. The best line is something about what is on your back and weighing you down: THE WORLD. I love him.

I hear you. Let it out. Whatever catharsis works best for you- crying, screaming, running until your lungs are on fire so that's all you can think about... or just tell us, honey. Hope you feel better!
Michelle

candybomiller
01-18-2007, 12:24 PM
Candice,

Big hugs honey.

TAKE YOUR MEDS!! I know how important they are for me. If you need me to call you every night to remind you, I will.

saschalicks
01-18-2007, 02:46 PM
You are so funny. I told DH to start asking me if I took my night pill every night.

candybomiller
01-18-2007, 03:53 PM
Good for you!