PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry mom, I don't know WHEN the baby will come!

deenass
03-08-2007, 05:02 PM
And you know what - I want him to come WAY more than you do!

She says to me "what was going on this morning"

"um, I was having contractions"

"well, you've been having contractions for 3 weeks now" (yeah I'm aware of that!)

Yes mother, I have been having contractions for 3 weeks and STILL no baby.

Really, this is all just a ruse, I'm not really pg, I've just been pretending all this time so that you would help me out with DS.

Did you read my earlier post? LABOR SUCKS!

tarabenet
03-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Come on. You know you're holding on to that kiddo just to irritate your mom! You're enjoying this, aren't you?! ;)

kozachka
03-08-2007, 05:41 PM
>Come on. You know you're holding on to that kiddo just to
>irritate your mom! You're enjoying this, aren't you?! ;)

ROTFLOL! Could not say it any better.

Sometimes I can't decide whose comments get on my nerves more, my Mom's or MIL's. I think MIL is more politically correct, but at least I can be less politically correct with my mom and tell her to bugger off. You can always later blaim preggo hormones for blowing up at your mom or anybody else who asks you when the baby will be here.

deenass
03-08-2007, 06:11 PM
MIL I can ignore - hse lives 800 miles away (thank G-d for caller ID - though by this point I think hse knows better b/c she mainly calls DH on his cell phone).

And blaming pg hormones would be nice, but alas no, about a week after I had DS my mother told me I needed anger management classes - blowing up at her now would result in her no longer helping me, so I bite my tongue - UNTIL IT BLEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!