PDA

View Full Version : Step yer bitchin DH. You had all freaking week to do this!

jenjenfirenjen
03-08-2007, 09:52 PM
My mom is coming to visit tomorrow. We have always had a guest room for her but DH is in the process of remodeling that room to make a new big boy room for DS1. So we were trying to figure out where to put her and decided to move the bed in the guest room down the basement.

Now, DH has had over a week to get this done and I ask him every night and he keeps saying he'll do it. So now it's the last night before she gets here and he's finally getting around to it and having problems and bitching the whole time.

The mattress wouldn't fit down the indoor basement stairs so he had to take it outside (in the snow) and bring it in through the Bilco doors. And we already know that the box spring won't fit down the stairs because he already had to take it apart and rebuild it when we moved in. So he still has to do that.

I had suggested we just get one of those Aero beds but he dind't wan to spend the money when we already had a bed.

I think I'll just go to bed to avoid his grumbling!

JBaxter
03-08-2007, 09:55 PM
yup go to bed singing NaNaNa I told you so < silently in your head>

Bean606
03-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Wait, is my DH a bigamist? I think you are living with him! I'll ask DH to do something, it won't be done for days, so I'll ask him again, and he'll tell me to stop nagging him, he will do it. Then, he waits until the last minute, and inevitably something goes wrong and it takes three times as long as he thought it would, so he complains and grumbles the whole time. On the other hand, I am glad to know I am not the only one who lives with this!

Lynnie
03-09-2007, 04:33 PM
I hear you.

A hot bath, with classical music, and an occasional duck of my ears underwater works wonders at tuning out my DHs grumblings (ok, rants)