PDA

View Full Version : just when i felt good again, i got sick

lizajane
03-09-2007, 04:54 PM
i am so bummed. i finally regained my old energy after taking care of an absessed tooth. and now i think i have bronchitis. my friend just had it for weeks! so i am really super bummed that i can't do any of the stuff i thought i would finally have to energy to do. i need to sew (my biz) and organize some closets and PLAY with my family!!! instead, i feel like poo. sigh.

Lynnie
03-09-2007, 04:59 PM
I am so sorry to hear that.

As frustrating as it will be, take care of yourself, so it doesn't get worse or linger.

g-mama
03-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Liza,

I'm sorry you're going through another bout of sickness. I feel for ya. It's really hard to do anything when you don't feel well and then to watch stuff pile up makes you feel worse! Take good care of yourself and try not to worry about it. You're a great mama no matter what.

~Kristen

Paolo 11-00
Benjamin 8-03
Marco 12-05

Marisa6826
03-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Liza-

Get thyself to a doctor PRONTO!

I am now on my THIRD round of steriods for asthmatic bronchitis. This is after three different antibiotic attempts, as well. It's been the better part of, oh, 6 or 8 *weeks* that I've had this ickyiness.

Don't let it linger. Make some chickie soup, call and make an appointment ASAP, and try to spend some time in a steamy shower.

hugs

-m