PDA

View Full Version : Silly bitch...

klwa
03-12-2007, 11:15 AM
Okay, I know this is silly, but....
Why, oh, Why, couldn't my brother & SIL choose a different name for my neice? I now have FOUR R named nieces. And now I have 2 named Rachel and another whose name starts with the Rea sound. COme on people. Let's get some imagination going here. (Okay, so I can't complain since THEY aren't related to the other niece named Rachel, but Rea & Ray in the same family is just a bit much for me.)

MamaMolly
03-12-2007, 12:01 PM
That's why you come here, dearheart. So you can get it out of your system and just smile smile smile at all the Ray- Rea's.

;-)

masha12
03-13-2007, 09:26 AM
On the upside, you might get a bulk discount on Christmas gifts monogramed with "R." :)

klwa
03-13-2007, 04:57 PM
Yeah, well, since there's also a Robert in there....

Oh, and to top it off, this Rachel was born on the other Rachel's birthday. I guess I have no excuse to forget whose it is. *chuckles*

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
03-14-2007, 06:26 AM
We have a Kate, Kaycee, Kayleigh and Caitlin so I hear you!
Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 Kate 04-26-06

NewfieNat
03-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Sounds like my family. My grandparents have 13 grandchildren. Of those they have a Keeley, Kiara, Katie, Keagan, and Cassady. After Cassady my grandfather said enough K's! Then I had their first great-granddaugter. Her name? Claire ;-)

Natalie

moncheechee
04-24-2007, 12:24 PM
I do not like one of my family members names either. She has a girl named Teneal and she wants to name a boy if she has one TALON. Yes like the claw of an eagle. As a first grade teacher I was like your name means a lot about you. The kid is going to be set up for torment. To me it sounds bullyish or the kid has to be tough. What if he's sorta nerdy? I really hope she does not have a boy! How can he be a lawyer or a doctor with a name like that. I can see him riding a motorcycle and drifting for the rest of his life. So sorry if you like that name, I just find it weird.

JoyNChrist
04-24-2007, 12:38 PM
On one side of DH's family, they have the following girls...

Kathy, Kimberly, Karen, Kaitlin, Katherine, Kaylee, Cadence, Caylon, Cameron, Kennidie, and a soon-to-be-born Kendall.

Every female grandchild/great-grandchild has a K/C name.

If I have a daughter, her name will be Aubrey. That K mess is just ridiculous. :P

fortato
04-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Kris-
I am so with you on this.., SIL named her first 2 sons Curtis Joseph and Conrad John... third one- due any second now- is Carson James...

She said she HAD to name them with the same initials because her mother told her she had to do it.

Stupid sheep.

elizabethkott
04-26-2007, 09:32 AM
>Stupid sheep.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

That alone just made my day!